Ratings for Dr. Sandra Sudmant

I really enjoyed Dr Sudmant's office. She is really funny and a great dentist!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

My family and I have been Dr. Sudmant's patients for over 20 years. Dr. Sudmant has dealt with our dental issues professionally, skillfully and caringly. As we have not always had a dental plan, she has on occasion combined two services for the price of one or reduced the price for a service. As long as she is practicing, I will continue to be her patient.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

My husband I have gone to Sandra for more tha twenty years. We come from Vancouver just to get dental care from her because she is top notch. She always makes sure you understand what is being done and why, and she is respectful of the patient's financial limitations. All the staff are great and the hygienist is also terrific.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I went to Dr. Sandra Sudmants office and was told i had over 10 cavities, she was quoting me $425 to have the first 2 filled. Instead i came to Tijuana and had 8 of them filled for $160. All being 1 surface and minor cavities. Sandra did not take the time to show me my cavities or explain things, in Tijuana at Washington Dental they gave me a free exam and explained everything thoroughly taking the time to answer all of my questions. 2 teeth had 3 cavities and they charged that as one instead of three.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Best in the west! Did my fillings and root canals with no freezing because she is so skilled. I will travel back to see her even though I have moved!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Very competent staff and excellent dental service and hygienist

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Thought I should add a rating after I came upon this site when looking for her office telephone number. I saw the one negative complaint that was the exact opposite of my experience. For years( I am 55 with quite a few fillings) I allways thought needles just allways hurt. That is until we started seeing Sandra many years ago. I asked her about why my previous dentist's needles allways hurt and she doesn't, and it was explained to me that it was not the initial prick but the speed of delivery of the material. My prior dentist was pushing the material in too fast and boy did it hurt. Sandra is great.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr Sudmant and her staff are excellent. They do a great job and are gentle with your gums!! I recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr. Sudmant and her staff are just wonderful. Great with the children and adults. Dr. Sudmant and her staff have gone out of their way on many occasions to accomidate my family and fit us all in on short notice. I cannot put into words how greatful I am that we have her as our Dentist. The receptionist goes out of her way to make scheduling a pleasure and to make things work. LOVE THEM....

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

i have been seeing dr sudmant for over ten years.she has always been able to see me in emergency situations and has always been very professional.her sense of ha ha goes a long way,both my chilren have been to her as well,and they always get the best of care.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009