Dr. William R. Blazey

Ratings for Dr. William R. Blazey

Dr. Blazy is an amazing physician. I have many complicated conditions, and he handles each and every one of them. I am a diabetic, hypothyroidism, copd, lung nodules and have been through so many "specialists", in my opinion he is the only specialist I need. I cannot say enough about this man, best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr blazey almost saved my life,as I had sudden onset of bronchities due to which i developed severe asthma....which I never had before,he and his staff gave me rescue medicine and he was totally involved in my case till he referred me to specialist after doing CT scan of mine...

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr. Blazey was thorough and strives to find a solution, what is causing the inherent problem rather than covering it up with a temporary fix. That is the main reason I use a DO rather than an MD.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

I'm not sure how the previous rater came to her conclusions. He was very helpful and correctly diagnosed a neurological disorder for me that 3 other doctors(2 of them specialists) missed. I'd highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

Dr. and rest of NYCOM clinic physicians incorrectly diagnosed me as having mono (the test showed that I have old antibodies, but not new ones, meaning in the past I was infected with the virus that causes mono but did not know it... very common), for months, they were obsessed with the idea and obsessed with telling me I didn't need an antibiotic. It turns out I had a major tooth infection, that required a root canal and the infection was spreading through my body, I also had infected tonsils (which had a horrrrible odor, a sign of strep throat or throat abscess, but the doc diagnosed viral infection), urinary tract infections and kidney infections. The infections made me so sick I was freezing, shaking, had blue lips and extremities, was totally disoriented and had difficulty understanding others and communicating, was basically bedridden because I was so weak and had this over all "being poisoned" feeling.the symptoms cleared with antibiotics.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr. William R. Blazey's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2005)