Ratings for Dr. Philip Burton

I was referred to Dr Burton for emergency follow-up next morning, after an elbow dislocation was reduced in the ER of another hospital. Was very pleasant, explained the probable recovery time and course of the recovery. He also proptly sent referral to another orthopedic surgeon in my home city, as I was in the area on vacation.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Seen Dr. Burton He put my mind at ease.Very helpful and great positive support. Glad I was sent to him. My leg is going to get better with Physio and exercise and he will be following me. Thank You so much Dr. Burton

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

performed a surgery for a chronic dislocation.. haven't had any problem since really good

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

He has performed 2 knee surgerys for me in the past and is doing my other knee. I think hes a phenomenal surgeon and wouldn't want anyone but him doing the job!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Burton and Michelle were accommodating when I had my cast changed. My foot was sliding inside the cast. They removed changed cast with a new one within 38minutes. Thank you Dr. Burton and Michelle for your punctuality.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Burton was very gracious, listened and tried other forms of treatment before declaring surgery. The other treatment worked and it looks as though for now I will not need surgery for my torn rotator cuff that ended up with me having a frozen shoulder. As a surgeon I would have anticipated his treatment option to be immediate surgery. I was pleasantly surprised that he wanted to avoid it if we could! Thank you Dr. Burton.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Burton and I go back a few years. Thank goodness i got him because i go for my surgery in a few days, even after all that happened in the nine years since i damaged my knee. Thank you Dr. Burton.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

After a two year wait to see Dr. Burton I found him very helpful and willing to listen. He gave me options of what I could do.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

DR BURTON IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. AND VERY PLEASANT TO TALK WITH. AWESOME STAFF VERY VERY HELPFUL :)

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Burton took time to book the imaging i needed done when no one else would. he is a great listener and talks you through you procedures and helped get me back on track. he did my knee scope surgery very small scars and great healing time. he also helped by with getting me referred out to another doctor for my shoulder and hip. great guy. very compassionate and understanding of your pain and frustrations!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013