Ratings for Dr. Philip Burton

performed a surgery for a chronic dislocation.. haven't had any problem since really good

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

He has performed 2 knee surgerys for me in the past and is doing my other knee. I think hes a phenomenal surgeon and wouldn't want anyone but him doing the job!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Burton and Michelle were accommodating when I had my cast changed. My foot was sliding inside the cast. They removed changed cast with a new one within 38minutes. Thank you Dr. Burton and Michelle for your punctuality.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Burton was very gracious, listened and tried other forms of treatment before declaring surgery. The other treatment worked and it looks as though for now I will not need surgery for my torn rotator cuff that ended up with me having a frozen shoulder. As a surgeon I would have anticipated his treatment option to be immediate surgery. I was pleasantly surprised that he wanted to avoid it if we could! Thank you Dr. Burton.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Burton and I go back a few years. Thank goodness i got him because i go for my surgery in a few days, even after all that happened in the nine years since i damaged my knee. Thank you Dr. Burton.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

After a two year wait to see Dr. Burton I found him very helpful and willing to listen. He gave me options of what I could do.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

DR BURTON IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. AND VERY PLEASANT TO TALK WITH. AWESOME STAFF VERY VERY HELPFUL :)

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Burton took time to book the imaging i needed done when no one else would. he is a great listener and talks you through you procedures and helped get me back on track. he did my knee scope surgery very small scars and great healing time. he also helped by with getting me referred out to another doctor for my shoulder and hip. great guy. very compassionate and understanding of your pain and frustrations!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

My husband had a total knee replacement in January 2013. Dr.Burton saw him in August 2012 for the first time. We were very impressed with Dr. Burton as he is a very kind and compassionate man. He had my husbands x-rays of both of his knees and showed us and explained both knees needed to be replaced. He gave my husband the choice of which one he wanted to be replaced first. We said the left and then he changed his mind and wanted the right one done first. Dr. Burton's secretary was very helpful and kind as she had to redo the paperwork over because of the change. We feel so fortunate to have Dr. Burton as my husband's surgeon he really is the best! Thank you and your staff for all you have and are still doing for us!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I really think we have to start to be realistic with how bad the doctors and the health system is here in Fredericton. I went to see Dr. Burton for an torn ACL, first appointment he didn't even know had already an MRI done and didn't look at it, it just simply assumed that it was a "standard" (not ever a doctor should assume anything!) ACL injury. As he recommended went to physiotherapy but it was not working, after 2 months of not able to walk I went back to see him, again he didn't know I had an MRI and just took 2 mins to look at it and just said I need it to get it moving, the knee wouldn't stretch. Back for more physiotherapy, friends from SJ where completely astonish how long was taking for the surgery to be scheduled, and I wasn't in even waiting list at this point, I was in my 5th month waiting for an answer so I arranged for alternative care, they found the issues and fix my knee in 2 weeks, before the day of my surgery I saw Dr. Burton again and he just said the same! FAIL

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013