Ratings for Dr. Dae-Won David Lee

Dr David Lee is a LOSER & a UGLY chinese endocrinologist all he does is fall behind on his patients. Rude, dirty, crabby, and he is an IDIOT

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I have had several endocrinologist over the years but Dr. Lee was the best one I'd see. I was sorry to lose him when I moved back to the States.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Lee strikes me as a confident and reassuring expert and so far I am pleased with the results that my 84 years old mother has received. However The receptionist does snot seem to know that she is working at a medical office and her job is to help people. She is rude and unhelpful as if she is working in a grocery store and waiting for hours to end to go home or whatever else her plans maybe. A good and caring medical office staff/ receptionist will have to like her job and make every effort to help people as we are all in this boat together and must focus on helping each other/ people at our jobs and not trying to shove them aside so the day will seem easier for ourselves. She is not happy in this job and best if she finds something else. People need to feel more relaxed and reassured when they go to their doctor's office or need a service not to get disrespected and have to put up with ill mannered and rude staff, and come out of the experience angered and upset. Seems to me most uncaring staff in most doctors office need to feel important and they try to attain this importance by being unhelpful and rude and disrespectful to the patient or the patient family who have no time for such negative approach or behaviour. Being helpful has such beautiful feeling and brings so much contentment and happiness to the one who helps others that I hope someday these mostly young staff realize what they are missing and how happier they can be if they focus on helping people!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Mixed me up with another patient, not once but twice! Gave me a requisition with another patients information on it! So much for privacy and safety!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

terrible reception! TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEIPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEIPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEIPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEIPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEIPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE Delete repeated word RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEIPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEIPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, RECEPTION, RECEPTION, RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION,

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Lee was the first doctor in my 30 years of thyroid problems to successfully treat and stabilize my condition. He is patient, listens well, and responds to questions in a thorough and professional manner. As for his staff, you have to be vigilant, take notes, and follow-through on your own, as you can't rely on them to do anything other than book appointments.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Terrible, unprofessional, extremely messy and disconnected. His mean, bored receptionist never picks up phone and when she does, she talks as if, you've called her house in the middle of the night. Dr. David Lee laughed at my concern regarding my chronic illness and while laughing told me that my illness is incurable; as unbelievable as it sounds, this is true!He NEVER makes follow up calls regarding lab results that show much decline in patient's health and this is extremely dangerous since when patients do not receive follow up calls regarding their declining health lab results, they assume that they're healthy and they don't need to seek treatments. He should be reported to the college of physicians. If your health and well-being is important to you do NOT visit him and ask to get referral to another doctor, trust me it's worth your life.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I have been trying to get a call back after the initial appointment for months. I've left messages, made appointments and they subsequently cancelled them with no explanation or new appointment time. I've left several messages, finally got a hold of the often absent and when there rude, unfriendly and bored receptionist who promised he would call within a few days. It has been two weeks. I called and said, if he doesn't have any intention of seeing me, let me know so I can see someone else. Perhaps he should be reported to the College of a Physicians and Surgeons

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I was calling the office 4 times requesting a call back about a mutual patient. Never received an answer.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Took 9 months to get an appointment for a biopsy, a month and a half later and I still haven't received the results from Dr Lee... had to go to a walkin clinic where they told me I had cancer and then rushed me out the door.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015