Ratings for Dr. Dae-Won David Lee

terrible reception! TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEIPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEIPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEIPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEIPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEIPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE Delete repeated word RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEIPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEIPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, RECEPTION, RECEPTION, RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION, TERRIBLE RECEPTION,

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Lee was the first doctor in my 30 years of thyroid problems to successfully treat and stabilize my condition. He is patient, listens well, and responds to questions in a thorough and professional manner. As for his staff, you have to be vigilant, take notes, and follow-through on your own, as you can't rely on them to do anything other than book appointments.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Terrible, unprofessional, extremely messy and disconnected. His mean, bored receptionist never picks up phone and when she does, she talks as if, you've called her house in the middle of the night. Dr. David Lee laughed at my concern regarding my chronic illness and while laughing told me that my illness is incurable; as unbelievable as it sounds, this is true!He NEVER makes follow up calls regarding lab results that show much decline in patient's health and this is extremely dangerous since when patients do not receive follow up calls regarding their declining health lab results, they assume that they're healthy and they don't need to seek treatments. He should be reported to the college of physicians. If your health and well-being is important to you do NOT visit him and ask to get referral to another doctor, trust me it's worth your life.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I have been trying to get a call back after the initial appointment for months. I've left messages, made appointments and they subsequently cancelled them with no explanation or new appointment time. I've left several messages, finally got a hold of the often absent and when there rude, unfriendly and bored receptionist who promised he would call within a few days. It has been two weeks. I called and said, if he doesn't have any intention of seeing me, let me know so I can see someone else. Perhaps he should be reported to the College of a Physicians and Surgeons

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I was calling the office 4 times requesting a call back about a mutual patient. Never received an answer.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Took 9 months to get an appointment for a biopsy, a month and a half later and I still haven't received the results from Dr Lee... had to go to a walkin clinic where they told me I had cancer and then rushed me out the door.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I've been a patient for a few years and I find him so helpful, very pleasant and he listens. He puts a plan in place for going forward and follows up with it. Best thyroid dr I've had the pleasure of dealing with! Wait times are not bad at all. I do agree the front desk could apply a more positive disposition in office and on the phone

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

The receptionist is super friendly, nice, caring, thoughtful and helpful. Dr. Lee is a great doctor and very thorough. My experience for the past 8 years seeing Dr. Lee and his receptionist has been 10 out of 10 every time.

Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Lee is a very good doctor. No question about that. What ruins his clinic is his staff who is very inefficient. The patient will probably die first before a job gets done. This staff/receptionist doesn't deserve a single cent for her salary.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr Lee was my endocrinologist while I was on a long journey dealing with Grave's Disease and depression. He never made me feel rushed, offered superlative care and also sent me to the best eye specialist for eye surgery. I will never forget him, his patience, kindness, his beautiful spiritual presence and the best care when I could not take care of myself. I owe him my life!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013