Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Ruben

No problem with knowledge However, all I wanted him to do is review an MRI.and advise on small growth on pelvic wall. He said he would have check internally, otherwise he could not make an assessment. I agreed. He did a quick internal exam, said he could feel it. And then quickly stuck his finger up my anus. I gave him ‘the’ look and he said just checking or something absurd. The expert doctor he recommended stated there was no need to do an internal exam as he would not be able to feel anything that small. So that is my comment.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Love Dr Ruben. I have been with him for over 30 years and can't imagine what I would ever do if he retires. He is kind, conservative, thorough and truly cares about his patients

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr Ruben is highly skilled in his field - I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Ruben has by far earned my respect and trust. He is an exceptional doctor. I am appreciative of Dr Ruben's professionalism and compassion. Best Doctor Ever!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I have been a pt of Dr Rubens for many years...He Is compassionate, caring, understanding besides being extremely skilled.. He has always made me feel comfortable. He has always been on the money with my issues..So fortunate to have him as my GYN..This doctor rates 100 in my book.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Aside from his extraordinary skill & knowledge, Dr. Ruben has the best bedside manner I've ever encountered. He's compassionate, understanding and confidence-inspiring. I only wish I'd heard about him 30 years ago; I wouldn't have put off a necessary hysterectomy d/t fibroids for so long! His advice was thorough, empathetic, patient, reassuring & totally accommodating of my feelings, resulting in an extremely positive experience before, during & after my surgery. Five stars aren't enough! He should be cloned immediately!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Very caring and easy going. Really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I love Dr Ruben! He made me feel comfortable with the decision I had to make.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

The only regret I have is that I didn't find Dr. Ruben sooner! I have always been terrified to go to the doctors. Dr. Ruben has been a GODSEND to me! He is so kind, caring, compassionate and knowledgeable! I can't say enough about him. I feel very lucky to have found him. There isn't a doctor out there like him! Thank you Dr. Ruben! Maryann P.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I have been a patient of Physicians for Women for over 20 years. I began seeing Dr. Ruben a few years ago when my regular doctor was unavailable and elected to stay under his care. I recently had a scare after an ultrasound showed something irregular on an ovary. Dr. Ruben followed up immediately and his gentle yet professional way of communicating reassured me that whatever the outcome, I was in very good hands. His knowledge and experience are invaluable to me and I am pleased to endorse him as one of the finest OB/GYN practitioners in our area.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Richard S. Ruben's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Oxford