Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Ruben

Dr Ruben is highly skilled in his field - I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Ruben has by far earned my respect and trust. He is an exceptional doctor. I am appreciative of Dr Ruben's professionalism and compassion. Best Doctor Ever!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I have been a pt of Dr Rubens for many years...He Is compassionate, caring, understanding besides being extremely skilled.. He has always made me feel comfortable. He has always been on the money with my issues..So fortunate to have him as my GYN..This doctor rates 100 in my book.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Aside from his extraordinary skill & knowledge, Dr. Ruben has the best bedside manner I've ever encountered. He's compassionate, understanding and confidence-inspiring. I only wish I'd heard about him 30 years ago; I wouldn't have put off a necessary hysterectomy d/t fibroids for so long! His advice was thorough, empathetic, patient, reassuring & totally accommodating of my feelings, resulting in an extremely positive experience before, during & after my surgery. Five stars aren't enough! He should be cloned immediately!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Very caring and easy going. Really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I love Dr Ruben! He made me feel comfortable with the decision I had to make.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

The only regret I have is that I didn't find Dr. Ruben sooner! I have always been terrified to go to the doctors. Dr. Ruben has been a GODSEND to me! He is so kind, caring, compassionate and knowledgeable! I can't say enough about him. I feel very lucky to have found him. There isn't a doctor out there like him! Thank you Dr. Ruben! Maryann P.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I have been a patient of Physicians for Women for over 20 years. I began seeing Dr. Ruben a few years ago when my regular doctor was unavailable and elected to stay under his care. I recently had a scare after an ultrasound showed something irregular on an ovary. Dr. Ruben followed up immediately and his gentle yet professional way of communicating reassured me that whatever the outcome, I was in very good hands. His knowledge and experience are invaluable to me and I am pleased to endorse him as one of the finest OB/GYN practitioners in our area.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Doctor Richard Ruben is the best physician by far in this country. His extensive knowledge and excellent communication skills sets him above others in this field. I was recently diagnosed with a tumor and Dr. Ruben was there to inform me of my options and to explain in detail what needed to take place. From the initial diagnosis through surgery and healing afterwards he has been 100% invested in being there to answer any and all questions regardless of how silly they may have been. His caring mannerisms and ability to communicate to his patients are two of his strong qualities. After speaking with several girlfriends from my workplace I found that 8 of us had one great thing in common....Dr. Ruben. We all love him and in comparing notes we all feel that the world would be a greater place if more doctors were like Dr Ruben. He has been my doctor for over 33 years and I would never consider changing.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

He was ok as an ob. I went for a diagnosis and he tried to guilt me into doing a yearly exam. He also was trying to put words In my mouth about my condition. Then he had the nerve to tell me that I was close enough to menopause that I shouldn't worry about my monthly cycle. He was rude to me. Not very gentle either with exam. Won't be going to him again! !

Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr. Richard S. Ruben's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT