Dr. Charles Cliff Parrish

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Charles Cliff Parrish

I just had an initial consultation with Dr. Parrish (the other doc who works there also weighed in with his thoughts, as well) at Atlanta Center for Gastroenterology. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was surprised and delighted to say the least. Both docs did a comprehensive evaluation and assessment, listened to my needs, discussed multiple treatment options, and provided the exact kind of care I was looking for. I will definitely be going to Atlanta Center for Gastroenterology to see either Dr. Parrish or his partner to help me with my GI condition.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

Dr. Parrish is my 2nd favorite doctor all any stomach, digestive, and GI needs.. He is intelligent, thoughtful, a good listener, compassionate, knowledgeable, and practical. I absolutely would refer anyone I care for to Dr. Parrish at Atlanta Center for Gastroenterology & Atlanta Endoscopy Center above anyone else, and I've worked with countless GI docs . PS - just fyi - . my # favorite physician is the other doc working at ACG, Dr.David Rausher. They both have unique attributes I respect and appreciate, but regardless of that, I know I am in good hands, which is why I return. Dr. P. He is a good backup if needed at last minute and want a quick assessment. However, Dr. R's thorough exams and thoughtfulness are simply more than I could have even expect in terms of depth and helpfulness

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

I just an EGD this past month in 2019. Terrific staff. Very caring physician. The total time I was in and out of there was entirely reasonable. My procedure was surprisingly pain-free. I got my results back quickly and I highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

Awesome bed side manners and great service, will definitely refer others.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr. Charles Parrish is both a funny and extremely intelligent gastroenterologist. He helped identify a serious health issue I didn't even knew exist. I definitely recommend him and staff at both Atlanta Center for Gastroenterology and Atlanta Endoscopy Center to anyone - highest recommendation!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Very kind. Very attentive. Excellent Physicians in every way. Informative of things which may help a patient. Grateful for this kind of a Practice! Came highly recommended, and rightfully so. You will not find a more experienced or capable pair of docs.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Dr. Parrish has been my doctor for almost 10 years and I highly recommend him. He is extremely professional and courteous. He cares about his patients and spends as much time with me as needed during office visits. He is a great listener which is very important in a doctor. He is also very very smart and really knows what he is doing. He gets a 10 out of 10 in my book!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Dr. Parrish has been my doctor for over 30 years. He is a great doctor and provides extremely high-quality care

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Great MD. Spends time with patients and calls back with test results himself. Easy to get appointments which is unusual for GI MD's.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Fantastic!! Dr. Parrish has alleviated terrible (various) symptoms that I have experienced more than one time. He is an experienced doctor that knows how to make his patients better. There is not much else I could ask for. Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Charles Cliff Parrish's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Charles Parrish is a gastroenterologist in Decatur, Georgia and is affiliated with DeKalb Medical at North Decatur. He received his medical degree from University of Tennessee College of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 26 years. Dr. Charles Parrish, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Decatur, GA and has been practicing for approximately 3 decares. He graduated from University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in gastroenterology, liver disorders, and more.

• English

• Gastroparesis
  • Viral gastroenteritis (stomach flu)
  • GERD
  • Dysphagia
  • Barrett's esophagus
  • Upper endoscopy
  • Colonoscopy
  • Esophageal cancer
  • Esophageal varices
  • Indigestion
  • Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
  • Cirrhosis