Ratings for Dr. Charles Cliff Parrish

Great MD. Spends time with patients and calls back with test results himself. Easy to get appointments which is unusual for GI MD's.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Fantastic!! Dr. Parrish has alleviated terrible (various) symptoms that I have experienced more than one time. He is an experienced doctor that knows how to make his patients better. There is not much else I could ask for. Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Parrish for 3 years. He is hands-down the best Gastroenterologist in the business. He's very current on the latest research and is better educated than the vast majority of doctors. He knows exactly what he is doing and has been able to identify, as well as resolve, my health problems when other doctors could not. There is sometimes a short wait to see him, but it's because he takes time with his patients so the visit is well worth any brief wait time. And his staff is absolutely outstanding. They are very helpful and kind, and they standby to assist at any time.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

What a great doctor caring with great bedside manners He is a ten out of ten I would go to the doctor more often if they were all like him. Dr. Parrish is a good, wise man who cares about his patients. He puts his all into everything he does and I have seen the positive impact of that effort on my health outcomes

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

My family and I have worked with Dr. Parrish for over 20 years and you could not ask for a kinder and more helpful physician. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Parrish has been my doctor since 1996, when I was diagnosed with a very rare disease. He has always very kind, very helpful, and more like a good friend than just my doctor. He always lets me know to call anytime i needed him. I would recommend him to anybody i know.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Parrish has been my gastroenterologist for 8 years now. I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Parrish and his staff. Short wait times, friendly staff, very detailed, and works with my insurance to make sure I get the care and medications that I need. His nurse and associates are always quick to respond to calls and help me in any way possible.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I had an EGD and was very pleased. The staff was very knowledgeable, kind and considerate. They understood my needs and were quick to respond. Dr. Parrish listened to my concerns and spent time explaining my condition and treatment. Because of my treatment I am now doing well. I will definitely return to Dr. Parrish for further treatment and recommend him to my friends and family!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Parrish is one of the best! He gets top-marks for his skill, attitude and kindness. I have always had pain with other docs at alternate practices doing the same procedure but not from him.... this is main reason why I say "he is an excellent doctor". Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Nice doc. Pretty fast. I was in and out of the practice in about 45 minutes. The doctor was very thorough and professional. Overall an excellent experience.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015