Ratings for Dr. Chris J. Nutting

Has been my chiropractor for over 10 years and always come back after trying out other closer chiropractors. He is always able to feel the spots that are in pain and fixes them. Best chiropractor in edmonton !

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I suffered with neck pain for 30 years before realizing that no physician could truly help me. I had misgivings about seeing a chiropractor but feeling desperate I decided to give it a try. Within a few short visits I felt like a young person again. I am now seeing him for tennis elbow (a chronic injury of 7 years) and was again feeling hopeless. After two visits I have noticed a lot of improvement. He says it will take 8 to 10 treatments to really make a difference, but that is what he said of my neck problems and with those it only took 4 visits! So I feel very hopeful with my elbow problems and so far so good. Dr. Nutting is an extremely skillful, gentle chiropractor and I am really impressed by not only this but also his professionalism. He is very prompt and able to complete a detailed session within appropriate time limits. His receptionist is also very friendly and made me feel totally relaxed.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I saw Dr. Nutting a couple years ago and to this day I still call him my miracle doctor. He did more for me than ANY doctor had... My regular doctor had told me chiropractors wouldn't help with my feet problems... i had seen many other doctors trying to get results/relief. Finally as a chiropractor was about the only thing i hadn't tried... he was a last resort and I say he saved my life!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Best Chiropractor in edmonton hands down. I have seen him for over 10 years and i couldnt find a bad thing to say about him or his receptionist . He is very gentle, takes his time, makes an effort to make you feel like you are more then just a patient.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Nutting for over 9 years. When I moved further away, he referred me to a colleague closer to me but she could not get the same results that he did for relief of migraines. The time away was short lived and I now travel far but he manages my needs so well that I rarely see him more than once a month. He also provides information that I can use to improve my physical condition to decrease my need for treatment. I may not have changed my old habits of poor posture and haven't yet strengthened my back muscles, but I have been given the exact tools to do so by Dr. Nutting. And Mildred, his receptionist, is always sweet and accommodating. Highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I love Dr. Nutting. He is like family, and treats our family as his own. I travel very far for our appointments, because he is so skilled, kind, and genuine.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Love Chris. He takes his time, personable and puts the most nervous patient at ease.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

I found Dr.Nutting to be really personable. He takes the time to listen to you, you are not rushed at all and best of all, he 'fixes' you!! he is very friendly and knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Very kind and good sense of humour. I felt comfortable with him treating me as he was very knowledgeable of the causes and the type of treatment best suited for my condition. Is very caring and does follow ups on your condition if it is required.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Nutting is amazing. He is personable, understand the body and how the systems all work together. He has helped both my husband and I when no other chiropracter could. The staff are great and accomodating. I'm so glad I found them. Haven't felt this good for years.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011