Ratings for Dr. Kim A. Schurman

Dr. Schurman has helped me in many ways over the past few years, and overall I have had a great experience with her. I came to her originally with anxiety trouble, and I have been recovering ever since from her combination of talk therapy and some medication. Only trouble is that she had to reschedule an appointment or two, but would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Outstanding care. I've worked with several psychiatrists but finally got the help I had been seeking with Dr Schurman. She was warm, patient and empathetic. We worked on my depression and anxiety with medication and therapy until my symptoms got better. I'm so grateful for her help in changing my life!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I lost my job and Dr. S suggested I get on a long waitlist for Denver Mental Health for group therapy rather than continue to see her to save money. I was on different medications for anxiety/depression, and PTSD, and at three months of waiting to see a clinician at DMH, Dr. S refused to answer calls or return voicemails. I almost went to the ER for my withdrawal symptoms. Months later, she called to tell me she never called back because my credit card had expired and I owed her money. Of course I would have paid any amount of money rather than suffer. She did much more harm than good.

Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Kim A. Schurman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1982)