Ratings for Dr. Benoit St-Jean

Excellent experience. Knowledgeable, caring & prompt. Dr. St. Jean took time to call and re: discuss my test results even after my follow-up appointment. He listened to my concerns and did not make me feel that I was wasting his time. He puts the patient 1st. His Administrative Assistant Suzanne is also very knowledgeable and caring, they make a wonderful team.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Excellent surgeon, caring,thoughtful, explained situation, steps to be taken, then followed through with surgery. Surgery went great, follow ups done. Thank you Dr. Benoit St. Jean, from me,and my family. Patsy Emond

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Very efficient, direct and acts quickly . Follows up . Good surgeon

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

When referred to Dr St Jean concerning removal of my gallbladder bladder, tho l had gall stones, and pain in my back;because it was not knife like; he said he did not believe it was my gal bladder. When my husband asked, what could it be?;his response was, " I DON'T KNOW AND I DON'T CARE. " I was shocked. 6 days later l was taken by ambulance to the Ottawa general hospital where l spent 9 days and had my gallbladder removed. I am so glad that an UNCARING individual was not the one to remove my gallbladder.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I won the lottery under the expert care of surgeon Benoit St-Jean! I enjoyed his sense of humour, dedication, and caring for my whole well-being. Bravo to his secretary Suzanne who always exhibits empathy and has great listening skills. Montfort is fortunate to have Dr. St-Jean as surgeon! Mille mercis! M.F.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

My case need immediate attention and this is where Dr. St-Jean really helped me. Dr. St-Jean truly cares for his patients, before, during and after the surgery. With Dr. St-Jean you are in good hands. His expertise, knowledge and caring for his patients, makes him unique Doctor. Highly recommended. Two thumbs up!! Thanks, Mahmoud AG

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Le Dr. St-Jean s'est impatienté à ma douleur extrême qu'il m'imposait lors d'une coloscopie. Il est sans compassion pour l'état de ses patients et sa technique est de loin dépassée par celle des gastro-entérologues. Non-recommandé pour une coloscopie.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Le Dr St-Jean est un excellent chirurgien qui a démontré de l'écoute et beaucoup de professionnalisme dans l'exercice de ses fonctions. Je suis très satisfait et privilégié d'avoir eu recours à ses services. Sans compter son adjointe Suzanne qui a démontré sa compétence, sa gentillesse et son efficacité sans l'administration du cabinet du Dr St-Jean. Merci pour tout. Michel Carbonneau

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

The best surgeon I've ever had. I went to Shouldice for my first hernia surgery and would never go back again. Dr. St. Jean is highly skilled, professional and extremely thorough providing before, during and after surgical care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

My dad was taken to the Montfort hospital yesterday by ambulance. His appendix had burst. Dr. St. Jean saved his life! He took him to surgery at 8:15 at night. He was wonderful! He spoke to us and told us everything that happened. Then came back once my dad was awake and brought him up to speed. I can’t say enough about him, and the staff and nurses taking care of him. We are eternally grateful...

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018