You may also like

Rate Dr. Benoit St-Jean

Dr. Benoit St-Jean's Ratings

It is with gratitude that I say "Thank You" to Dr. St-Jean and his team. They were caring, re-assuring and supportive. Dr. St-Jean is a gifted and dedicated surgeon.
God-speed Dr. St-Jean and the team!
Lalonde August 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

It is with gratitude that I say "Thank You" to Dr. St-Jean and his team. They were supportive, re-assuring and caring. I highly recommend Dr. St-Jean - you are in good hands !

L. Lalonde July 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

Dr, St-Jean was fantastic. He understood my needs and was very accomodating with respect to my anxiety issues for a sigmoidoscopie. Honestly this procedure went as well as could be thanks to his excellent care and that of the Montfort hospital staff. Suzanne, his assistant, is lovely and helpful as well. a big thank you for making a difficult day much, much easier for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. St Jean has performed 6 surgeries on me for crohns disease over the last few years. He saved my life more than once. There are so many words of admiration for him and I thank God I met him when I did. His staff and colleagues are the best of the best! The Monfort hospital staff are amazing! It's a wonderful feeling to be treated as a person and not just a patient. I would recommend Dr. St Jean in a heartbeat... definitely 5 stars!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2679945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

performed bowel resection in Sept. 2014 with excellent results. Finest surgeon in Ottawa . Dr. St. Jean is not only a highly skilled surgeon but he is kind, thoughtful and thorough as is his staff. I was 100% pleased with our pre-op and post-op discussions. I would recommend Dr. St. Jean to everyone needing medical help.............great man!

Richard

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Thank u so much for ur help u are a god sent. Roster tattoo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Doctor St. Jean recently performed a medical procedure to surgically remove lipoma from my back. The operation went very well and he and his medical team did a great job. He is both meticulous and caring. I thank you for your good service. Bravo Dr. St. Jean!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

DR. ST-Jean did a colonoscopy and fond a cancer tumor and operated me whit den 3 days on me, he explain the procedure of the surgery and why it had to be perform. He is very talented surgeon I will like to thank him for saving my life. DR. ST-Jean thank you for working in are community and saving people life at the Montfort hospital god bless you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2578837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr Benoit St Jean, performed 3 surgeries on me within the last 7 months all successful . He is a very knowledgable , and talented surgeon. Always answering the many questions I had. I felt very confident having him operate on me. The healthcare I received from this highly skilled surgeon , I will always be thankful for. Dr St Jean was professional and punctual at all times. He is an amazing person, his office staff were always very helpful and together everyone made this experience , really excellent in all aspects .Thank you Dr Benoit for all you have done. I am very greatful for your service to the health community in Ottawa Canada. RD

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1138835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

Dr. St Jean saved my life I had a ruptored apendix with complications and he did a miracle surgery and now I am here to tell others that this doctor is a great Surgeon with great bed side manners human being. He has perform two surgeries in the last 6 months he is a Great Surgeon I am recomending him to all the people I know and to others also Thank you Dr. St-Jean .:-) Ps: when you have an apt. He is always on time!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1138834].votes_count ]]