You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brian McNab

A great person and a great MD. Ottawa's loss is Kingston's gain.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. McNab is relocating to Kingston! :( He has offered to continue seeing me for psychotherapy there and I am definitely taking him up on the offer. The fact that I am, happily, willing to drive two hours there and two hours back to continue my treatment with him speaks to how much I think of him as my doctor and how much he has, quite literally, helped me to start to turn my life around and move forward in so many positive ways.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. McNab has been a tremendous help to me. It was a long wait to get see him but well worth it. He is empathetic and caring but also realistic and considerately direct regarding his therapeutic insights. Being in therapy with him has helped me immeasurably!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

He's first rate. He's really bright and extremely insightful. He's a great psychotherapist and knows medications inside out (although he doesn't jump to prescribe them.) I really couldn't recommend him more highly!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. McNab is exceptionally insightful. He is also warm and kind and concerned and caring while always maintaining a professional stance. He also has a great sense of humour (when appropriate!). When I hear of some of my friends' experiences in therapy, I am even more grateful that my Family Doctor referred me to Dr. McNab.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

It’s New Year’s Eve. It’s the first New Year that I’ve felt happy to see arrive in a many, many, many years. I’ve put in a lot of work but I could not have even imagined doing it without Dr. McNab’s extraordinary help and support. God Bless you Dr. McNab. Happy New Year to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

My friend from just posted comments. It’s something I should have done a long time ago. Dr. McNab has been such a tremendous help to me. It’s hard to put into words. I’m just grateful that I’ve had him as my doctor. He’s such a caring person and such an amazing therapist. He’s also as smart as I can imagine anyone being. He really listens and understands. How he remembers everything that he does, I’ll never know! You won’t find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Just on an after-Christmas holiday with friends and found out that a really good friend from Kingston saw Dr. McNab when he practiced there. She still occasionally drives to Ottawa to see him. Neither of us had been aware that we both saw him! We got to talking and she said she’d always wanted to write about him because he’d been so helpful in her life. That made me think I should too. He’s really, really good. I waited a long time to see him and I’m so very glad I did. Being in therapy isn’t easy but it’s helped me make some pretty significant changes in my life and I know I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for Dr. McNab. I can’t say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Dr. Brian McNab's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A great person and a great MD. Ottawa's loss is Kingston's gain."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McNab is relocating to Kingston! :( He has offered to continue seeing me for psychotherapy there and I am definitely taking him up on the offer. The fact t..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. M. is absolutely first rate. He has helped me so very, very much. You won't find a better Doctor than Dr. M."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McNab has been a tremendous help to me. It was a long wait to get see him but well worth it. He is empathetic and caring but also realistic and consideratel..."

June 27, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2K 2X3". Address has been updated from "None" to "555 Legget Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16135999209".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's first rate. He's really bright and extremely insightful. He's a great psychotherapist and knows medications inside out (although he doesn't jump to prescri..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McNab is exceptionally insightful. He is also warm and kind and concerned and caring while always maintaining a professional stance. He also has a great sen..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very fine person and an excellent MD. Psychotherapy with Dr. McNab has greatly improved the quality of my life."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It’s New Year’s Eve. It’s the first New Year that I’ve felt happy to see arrive in a many, many, many years. I’ve put in a lot of work but I could not have eve..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My friend from just posted comments. It’s something I should have done a long time ago. Dr. McNab has been such a tremendous help to me. It’s hard to put into w..."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just on an after-Christmas holiday with friends and found out that a really good friend from Kingston saw Dr. McNab when he practiced there. She still occasiona..."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hate sounding like Tina Turner but, just having seen him earlier today, can only say: Simply the best, better than all the rest.."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am an FP in Ottawa who has referred a number of patients to Dr. McNab. One of them was in yesterday and told me about a very recent posting on your site, rega..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wrote this yesterday on my tablet from Dr. McNab's Waiting Room. It appeared and then disappeared from your site today so I am re-posting it from work: I wa..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am writing this on a tablet from Dr. McNab's Waiting Room. I was totally unaware of your site until, moment's ago, 'googling' Dr. McNab's name trying to get ..."

December 3, 2014