Ratings for Dr. Paul Crabtree

I've been a patient of Paul for several years. I have been blessed to have had his expertise, kindness and support available to me. By far, the best doctor I've ever interacted with. He continues to be my doctor and look forward to continued care from him. If you are fortunate enough to be seen by Dr. Crabtree, count your blessings.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Paul Crabtree from the begging of his practice at Meadowlands Medical Centre. I can not say I have every had a bad experience Dr Crabtree is always pleasent and understanding, very thorough in diagnosis before making a decision on treatment which I really respect because he does not guess what the illnesss may be. I don't think I could have found a better Dr then Dr Paul Crabtree. IThank You and your team for your service

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Paul has been my family doctor for over 25 years and I cannot say enough good things about him. In addition to being a very competent general practitioner, he is a wonderful and warm person with a gentle manner and a good sense of humour. His office staff are all wonderful as well, and we appreciate the fact that it being a teaching clinic gives us access to an excellent level of service and responsiveness. We have always liked all of the student doctors that work at his clinic. Paul was my mother's family doctor and he even made house calls when she was diagnosed with a terminal illness and before she was admitted to palliative care. Amazing!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr Crabtree has been our family doctor for 24 years. I had plans of moving but decided to stay so we could keep Dr. Crabtree as our doctor. A very understanding man and competent doctor, he is also well surrounded at the clinic. Real team work and we, patients, feel we are part of the team. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Paul has been my doctor for 17 years and a kinder, more professional doctor would be hard to find. I am very grateful that he is 20 years younger than I!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Paul Crabtree is one of the best doctors out there . He's been my family doctor for over 21 years...

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

In 1994 my husband and I lived in Ottawa, and husband had a serious head injury, We had both been to see him in the south end of the city, and he recognized me at the Ottawa General Hospital while taking care of husband. Paul offered to be our family Dr, and I happily took him up on it, We both left Ontario in 2004 and that is the only Dr we used for 10 years, He truly was part of my family, and I sure wish I could have taken him with us back to Newfoundland where we retired. There were times that he rescued situations as we learned to live with a head injury, We are both doing fine Paul, but life would be easier if you worked on the Great Northern Peninsula of Newfoundland. There are great doctors wide spread, but none can compare. All the best from Dale and Bob.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

My doctor for 15 years. An exceptional human being. He is patient, intelligent, empathetic, and caring.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Brings the totality of life experience to bear in a poignant and yet comfortable manner. Instant recommendation and in cases of referral he follows the issue to a mutually satisfactory conclusion.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr Crabtree was my family dr for all the years I was in Ottawa, I absolutely adore the man. My husband had a serious head injury in 1994 and Dr Crabtree was a blessing to us. He constantly went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that every door that was needed for my husband got opened.He also delivered my grand children and I can only say wonderful things about him as a doctor and a man.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011