Very helpful. Willing to really listen to your concerns, refer to great specialists and spend time with you.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

This Dr. could not even take the time to call me to cancel my appointment on a snowy day, they just didn't show up. I arrived for my appointment to find no one there.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

The Best doctor I have ever had in my 52 years on this earth. Was also my parents Doctor. She really cares for the patients....

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Rouillard, she has been my physician for the last 12 years and has supported me through a multitude of medical challenges. She goes above and beyond any doctor I have ever had. Great resource for information and referrals.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

This is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I've ever been to and since I'm now in my 60's, I've been to quite a few over the years. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

DR. Rouillard has been both my husband and my primary care physician for at least 10 years. Very knowledgable and thorough.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Vicki Rouillard has been my primary care doc for over 10 of my 62 years, and she's the best MD I've ever had. She is always up to speed on my conditions, treatment options, and gives good referrals to specialists when needed. She always has time to listen and has a true interest in my long-term health. I can't imagine receiving better care than with her. Outstanding in all respects.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

Dr. Rouillard is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend her. She is busy, it's hard to get an appointment and her staff change frequently. However, it's all worth it. She is very thorough and will make great referrals to specialists, orders tests if there are any concerns, has personally called to follow up with me on the weekend. She always makes me feels cared about and important.She is a very proactive and professional doctor. She is almost always on time. Highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Very nice doctor (and receptionist). A bit on the rushed side though. I don't feel I can ever fully explain my problem(s) with her. But I think that is normal for most doctors. Never really found a doc that is really "thorough." Remembers all my information and seems to care about my life, which is nice.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

Dr. VICTORIA M. Rouillard's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• First Name changed from "VICTORIA" to "VICTORIA M."

October 20, 2013