Ratings for Dr. Ryan Paterson

I had an Ureteroscopy with Dr Patterson on Tuesday March 29th (48 hrs ago). He removed two 4mm stones from my right ureter. I feel really lucky to have had this procedure with Dr Patterson and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who has kidney stones. I'm recovering very quickly and the discomfort after the surgery has been really minor. Excellent surgeon who really cares for his patients and uses the latest technology available.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

His staff is from the opposite of heaven as my review rejected the word. They don't care about patient suffering and don'the use their intelligence. Despite his promise that they won't turn me down when a big stone attack comes. He should have clear policies as what to do when a patient is going through hell. After my experience with those "Cruella Deville " clerks who should not be working in a hospital I am walking around with massive pain just to avoid those sorry excuse of humanity, for lack of the real words I want to use.. And I have even more complaints. After the last procedure I was butchered.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

My prostate surgery was very successful and pain free,thank you Dr Paterson.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

He was great. I had a Holmium laser enucleation of the Prostate and a great result with only minor discomfort. I have no problem recommending him.The staff at UBC hospital were all very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I was really hesitating to do the laser prostate surgery but after talking to Dr. Peterson he made me feel very comfortable by explaining the details of this procedure. He was very thorough by Explaining the risks and benefits. My procedure went very well without any complications and I am really glad that I have done this. Now I don't need any medications. I am very satisfied and strongly recommend Dr. Peterson for this procedure.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Paterson who performed laser prostate surgery perfectly, absolutely no pain and easy recovery. Very professional including staff. My sincere thanks!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Excellent doctor, he listens, comments, suggests alternatives (pros/cons). cystoscopy without anesthetic was fast and painless.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Ryan is competent, knowledgable, and takes good care of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

His knowledge, punctuality, kindness and professionalism made my recovery easier, besides saving my life!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

2 min before surgery, shows me a pce of paper saying the surgery has been revised,and i signed it along with wife.he has forged the paper work,he tried same thing on my last surgery.should of put in complaint the first time. dont trust him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015