You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ryan Paterson

My prostate surgery was very successful and pain free,thank you Dr Paterson.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

He was great. I had a Holmium laser enucleation of the Prostate and a great result with only minor discomfort. I have no problem recommending him.The staff at UBC hospital were all very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I was really hesitating to do the laser prostate surgery but after talking to Dr. Peterson he made me feel very comfortable by explaining the details of this procedure. He was very thorough by Explaining the risks and benefits. My procedure went very well without any complications and I am really glad that I have done this. Now I don't need any medications. I am very satisfied and strongly recommend Dr. Peterson for this procedure.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Paterson who performed laser prostate surgery perfectly, absolutely no pain and easy recovery. Very professional including staff. My sincere thanks!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Ryan is competent, knowledgable, and takes good care of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

2 min before surgery, shows me a pce of paper saying the surgery has been revised,and i signed it along with wife.he has forged the paper work,he tried same thing on my last surgery.should of put in complaint the first time. dont trust him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Extremely personable and professional doctor. Took the time to explain the procedure and what to expect both before and after. Waited for me when I was late for an appointment post surgery due to Ferry delays. Is one of the best surgeons I have dealt with both knowledgeable, good with patients and staff, helpful in recommendations and very professional . I would highly recommend him and his staff. PS had a good sense of humour as well .

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Ryan Paterson's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My prostate surgery was very successful and pain free,thank you Dr Paterson."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He was great. I had a Holmium laser enucleation of the Prostate and a great result with only minor discomfort. I have no problem recommending him.The staff at U..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was really hesitating to do the laser prostate surgery but after talking to Dr. Peterson he made me feel very comfortable by explaining the details of this pr..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend Dr. Paterson who performed laser prostate surgery perfectly, absolutely no pain and easy recovery. Very professional including staff. My since..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor, he listens, comments, suggests alternatives (pros/cons). cystoscopy without anesthetic was fast and painless. "

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ryan is competent, knowledgable, and takes good care of his patients. "

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "His knowledge, punctuality, kindness and professionalism made my recovery easier, besides saving my life!"

June 11, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "2 min before surgery, shows me a pce of paper saying the surgery has been revised,and i signed it along with wife.he has forged the paper work,he tried same thi..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He saved my life in the situation I experienced stroke and then more ominous diagnose was found."

October 23, 2014