Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Henry

This doctor is excellent. Very caring. Helps her patients.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

This doctor is terrible. I will be writing a letter to the college of Physicians and surgeons about her unacceptable and rude behaviour. She is extremely rude and does not care about her patients at all

Submitted May 13, 2018

A very rude doctor she has no patience and does not help. I came in explaining my concern she seemed very judgemental and cold. I would not recommend her for anything!

Submitted April 26, 2018

This dr has no patience and keeps calling me the wrong name, even when I correct her. Don't tell her you were once a smoker, as everything Is then bronchitis and she gives you an inhaler. Have the bad flu and she said it was bronchitis and again inhalers. Don't go to her if you want to stay healthy.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Have seen Dr. Henry for a few months and I find her judgemental

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Great doctor. very helpful and does not rush you. Highly reccomend

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Henry is one of the only doctors I trust on the North Shore. She is thorough and kind and really cares. It's a blessing to have her in my life.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I have been going to Dr. HENRY ever since she started and love her!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr Henry saved my life by referring me to the right specialist after a devestating diagnoses. Her referral got me into the system that ultimately lead to my liver transplant with the best surgeon in Canada.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I had seen few other Doctors before asking Dr. Henry to be my family Dr. 2 years ago. I had dropped in to see her at the Lonsdale clinic and was very impressed by her care and explanation about every concern I had. She is very detailed and will order all necessary tests to make sure she’s covered all possible causes. She doesn’t rush you out the door like many physicians to maximize number of patients. She truly cares about her patients. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to change their family Doctors or just see her as drop in.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016