Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Henry

Dr. Henry is an angel. She not only takes the time to listen but she actually really cares about her patients. She has saved my life. I can't tell you how much I appreciate her. She takes the time to understand your problem and comes up with an accurate diagnosis. She is a blessing in my life.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Absolutely useless human being. Cannot be called a doctor. Unwilling to listen, very insensitive, wrong diagnosis and therefore wrong prescription. Avoid this person at all costs.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Diagnosis and bedside manner are terrible. Run don't walk away from this "doctor".

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

I waited 30 minutes to see her so I wrote out 7 questions I wanted to ask her while waiting. I never got the chance as she was in a big hurry to rush me out the door. wow our medical system is a complete joke. everything needs to be overhauled especially these walk in clinics.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

She is the worst doctor I have ever had to deal with. Rude, condescending and disrespectful are some of her characteristics. Her obvious lack of care for her patients is disgusting and she’s in the wrong field. Very cold person.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I love dr Henry, it’s the staff that’s a horrendous joke. I’ve been trying to get my 16 years of medical files for 7 months now and the staff are hideously untrained. No one knows where my files are !!!!!!! So now dealing with the college of physicians .

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr. Henry was extremely patient with me, even though I was a walk-in she gave me a substantial chunk of time, examined me and addressed all my concerns and anxieties. I had a LOT of symtpoms going on as well as severe anxiety and she listened to everything without making me feel rushed or annoying. She took the time to really explain things rather than simply brushing me off and I left feeling confident, informed and at ease. I was really impressed with how knoweldgeble she was and how much time she gave me. I only waited ten minutes to see her and she spent at least ten minutes with me. She really cares about making sure people leave with answers, and her approach is pragmatic yet empathetic. She's highly intelligent, non-judgemental, and I felt safe and secure with her. I am going to switch family doctors, my current one is nowhere near as good as she is and I trust her wholeheartedly. Remarkable doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

This doctor is excellent. Very caring. Helps her patients.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

This doctor is terrible. I will be writing a letter to the college of Physicians and surgeons about her unacceptable and rude behaviour. She is extremely rude and does not care about her patients at all

Submitted May 13, 2018

A very rude doctor she has no patience and does not help. I came in explaining my concern she seemed very judgemental and cold. I would not recommend her for anything!

Submitted April 26, 2018