Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Henry

She is so rude, lack of knowledge, and useless. Never see a doctor like her.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

I swear it’s a good idea to avoid this person, cannot be a doctor at all no knowledge very stubborn and mean

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr Henry has been my doctor for many years and I don't believe I'm getting the best care. She tries to take the time to know her patients but she is so rushed and works so few hours that her quality of care recently is really suffering. Over the last few years she has been really quick to order lab tests, but otherwise gives me the run around and absolutely no solutions for even the most common and easily fixable health issues. I visited her 3 times before she agreed to give me birth control pills. She's also really uncomfortable with kids. Getting her to prescribe antibiotics to a child is impossible. Her recommendations is always to wait it out, which usually just makes my kids more sick.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr Henry is my mom's doctor. The care and concern she has for my my mom is unbelievable. Words cannot express <3

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Dr .Henry care so much . She is the best doctor on North Shore . Thank you

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Dr. HENRY cares so much about her patient. She has been my doctor for over 20 years. I trust her. She is very knowledgeable and open minded.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Dr. Henry is an angel. She not only takes the time to listen but she actually really cares about her patients. She has saved my life. I can't tell you how much I appreciate her. She takes the time to understand your problem and comes up with an accurate diagnosis. She is a blessing in my life.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Absolutely useless human being. Cannot be called a doctor. Unwilling to listen, very insensitive, wrong diagnosis and therefore wrong prescription. Avoid this person at all costs.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Diagnosis and bedside manner are terrible. Run don't walk away from this "doctor".

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

I waited 30 minutes to see her so I wrote out 7 questions I wanted to ask her while waiting. I never got the chance as she was in a big hurry to rush me out the door. wow our medical system is a complete joke. everything needs to be overhauled especially these walk in clinics.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr. Elizabeth Henry's Credentials

• Anthem Blue Cross Of California
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield Of South Carolina
  • Blue Shield Of California
Managed Health Network (Mhn)