Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Henry

She is the worst doctor I have ever had to deal with. Rude, condescending and disrespectful are some of her characteristics. Her obvious lack of care for her patients is disgusting and she’s in the wrong field. Very cold person.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I love dr Henry, it’s the staff that’s a horrendous joke. I’ve been trying to get my 16 years of medical files for 7 months now and the staff are hideously untrained. No one knows where my files are !!!!!!! So now dealing with the college of physicians .

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr. Henry was extremely patient with me, even though I was a walk-in she gave me a substantial chunk of time, examined me and addressed all my concerns and anxieties. I had a LOT of symtpoms going on as well as severe anxiety and she listened to everything without making me feel rushed or annoying. She took the time to really explain things rather than simply brushing me off and I left feeling confident, informed and at ease. I was really impressed with how knoweldgeble she was and how much time she gave me. I only waited ten minutes to see her and she spent at least ten minutes with me. She really cares about making sure people leave with answers, and her approach is pragmatic yet empathetic. She's highly intelligent, non-judgemental, and I felt safe and secure with her. I am going to switch family doctors, my current one is nowhere near as good as she is and I trust her wholeheartedly. Remarkable doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

This doctor is excellent. Very caring. Helps her patients.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

This doctor is terrible. I will be writing a letter to the college of Physicians and surgeons about her unacceptable and rude behaviour. She is extremely rude and does not care about her patients at all

Submitted May 13, 2018

A very rude doctor she has no patience and does not help. I came in explaining my concern she seemed very judgemental and cold. I would not recommend her for anything!

Submitted April 26, 2018

This dr has no patience and keeps calling me the wrong name, even when I correct her. Don't tell her you were once a smoker, as everything Is then bronchitis and she gives you an inhaler. Have the bad flu and she said it was bronchitis and again inhalers. Don't go to her if you want to stay healthy.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Have seen Dr. Henry for a few months and I find her judgemental

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Great doctor. very helpful and does not rush you. Highly reccomend

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Henry is one of the only doctors I trust on the North Shore. She is thorough and kind and really cares. It's a blessing to have her in my life.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017