Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Henry

Dr. Henry is one of the only doctors I trust on the North Shore. She is thorough and kind and really cares. It's a blessing to have her in my life.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I have been going to Dr. HENRY ever since she started and love her!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr Henry saved my life by referring me to the right specialist after a devestating diagnoses. Her referral got me into the system that ultimately lead to my liver transplant with the best surgeon in Canada.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I had seen few other Doctors before asking Dr. Henry to be my family Dr. 2 years ago. I had dropped in to see her at the Lonsdale clinic and was very impressed by her care and explanation about every concern I had. She is very detailed and will order all necessary tests to make sure she’s covered all possible causes. She doesn’t rush you out the door like many physicians to maximize number of patients. She truly cares about her patients. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to change their family Doctors or just see her as drop in.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr Henry has been my doctor since I moved to North Van 4 years ago. I find that she's a great doctor for adults. Very knowledgeable, kind and non-judgemental. However I can't say she's the best doctor for kids. She's kind and warm but we never leave with a prescription even when my kids are burning with fevers. I prefer to take my kids to a clinic whenever they are sick.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Best doctor in north vancouver. Highly recommend her. She is extremely nice and takes her time with you.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I have been going to her for the last 9 years and I wouldn't trust any other doctors advice and opinion so blindly. She has never led me wrong.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Probably the best doctor out there. Very kind, sweet and makes you feel comfortable. Shes very knowledgable and explains things to you. Would definitely recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I've have seen Dr. Henry for a few years but since she moved to the current clinic where she practices her attitude has changed completely. She can be short, doesn't really listen to your concerns. Not really happy about it and hate to have to find a new doctor but may have to.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

great doctor! listens to you, does not rush you at all. would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014