Ratings for Dr. Cameron Taylor

I have had two successful hip surgeries within the last 1 1/2 years. I found Dr Taylor to be cautious, kind and caring. He makes sure you understand the risks involved (as with any surgery) and does regular follow ups. I am very satisfied and would totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

arrogant disinterested no suggestions regarding treatment answered questions by saying "Don"t worry about it"

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Taylor did a knee replacement for me. I was in so much pain for months after the surgery. My last visit to him regarding the pain - he looked at the x-ray and said it was perfect and I would 'have to live with the pain'. I left the hospital in tears. After visiting my GP she noticed my depression and I told her about my last visit to Dr Taylor. She set me up to see a surgeon, Dr Garbuz, in Vancouver. When he came in to see me in his office, he took one look at the x-ray and said it was an easy fix and he would schedule me for surgery. Dr. Garbuz is a fantastic surgeon and fixed Dr Taylor's mess. I went back to Dr. Garbuz to have my second knee replacement done and am now pain free. Would I ever recommend Dr Taylor - ABSOLUTELY NOT!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

After more than 10'yrs. 2 knee replacement could not be happier with his care, followups and my progress. Excellent

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Cameron Tayler replaced 2 of my knees and they are awesome. He has always been punctual helpful and very friendly. He explained the procedures so that I could understand this.His follow up's where good. Thank you for being such caring and nice doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. taylor is one of the friendliest,most competent,empathetic doctors I have ever met.I have had 2 hip replacements and he was excellent and I have recommended him to other people with hip problems. he has an awesome bedside manner and a wonderful sense of humour.Thankyou for being my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Was in office for hour waiting. 15 mins in office just for him to say....can't do anything for you.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr Taylor is so awesome. He was so professional and helpful, I really appreciate his professionalism and help fullness. I had a very complicated orthopedic procedure and I had great success post op. Thank you Dr Taylor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

This doctor is very patient caring. He knows his work and is very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

I fractured my hip in Mexico and after nine days Dr. Taylor fixed me up....it has really caused me no problems, he was professional and great on the follow ups. He seems to know his stuff!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012