Ratings for Dr. Cameron Taylor

I couldn’t recommend a better surgeon! All of my problems he had the perfect solution on how to fix it. He was very personable and friendly. Seemed to know exactly what he was doing!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

He is awesome! Would definitely recommend!! Very helpful

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

The most arrogant person I have ever met. Avoid him at all costs

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr.Taylor is the best no problems with my carpal tunnel surgery going getting my other hand done next month

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Very good result after six months. I would highly recommend Dr. Taylor forl knee replacement. Sharon Hood age 67

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I have had two successful hip surgeries within the last 1 1/2 years. I found Dr Taylor to be cautious, kind and caring. He makes sure you understand the risks involved (as with any surgery) and does regular follow ups. I am very satisfied and would totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

arrogant disinterested no suggestions regarding treatment answered questions by saying "Don"t worry about it"

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Taylor did a knee replacement for me. I was in so much pain for months after the surgery. My last visit to him regarding the pain - he looked at the x-ray and said it was perfect and I would 'have to live with the pain'. I left the hospital in tears. After visiting my GP she noticed my depression and I told her about my last visit to Dr Taylor. She set me up to see a surgeon, Dr Garbuz, in Vancouver. When he came in to see me in his office, he took one look at the x-ray and said it was an easy fix and he would schedule me for surgery. Dr. Garbuz is a fantastic surgeon and fixed Dr Taylor's mess. I went back to Dr. Garbuz to have my second knee replacement done and am now pain free. Would I ever recommend Dr Taylor - ABSOLUTELY NOT!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

After more than 10'yrs. 2 knee replacement could not be happier with his care, followups and my progress. Excellent

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Cameron Tayler replaced 2 of my knees and they are awesome. He has always been punctual helpful and very friendly. He explained the procedures so that I could understand this.His follow up's where good. Thank you for being such caring and nice doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016