Ratings for Dr. Rhonda Markowsky

Our family of 7 have been seeing Dr. Rhonda for over 10 years. She's good with adults and my hat goes off to her and her way with little ones. My 10 year old had many fillings as a 6 year old and may not even realize yet he actually had a needle in his mouth!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Markowski and her staff for over 10 years now and have been treated with great care and compassion. I have a few dental issues and they have been very helpful with those issues. When I go for my appointments I'm always greeted by name and feel that I am treated with respect and we always share a laugh or too.......awesome dental clinic.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I have been going to her for 14 years now, She is gental and thourough.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I have been looking for a kind & understanding dentist for years. Past dentist experiences had been horrible. I read the previous comments stated regarding Dr. Markowsky by others and decided to take a chance, get our kids booked in & myself for a checkup. Our youngest is a 6 yr. old boy with a lot of energy & has never been to a dentist. He seriously can't wait to go back again! Everyone in that quaint little house on the hill, are just a great bunch of people. Dr. Markowsky has an unspoken way of putting a person at ease. I'm a person who does not like to go to a dentist, I get nervous....But after today's experience finally, I won't have to worry again. She is extremely friendly, approachable, knowledgeable and listens to everything a person has to say. All of our kids and myself have now finally found a wonderful dentist after the many years of searching. Our family would HIGHLY recommend her. She is worth the drive. The kids say 'Dr. Markowsky rocks & she is fun."

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Brought our son in to fix a broken tooth Rhonda was wonderful. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

I have been seeing Rhonda for 15 years. Her work is second to nobody; I have never had a problem with any work done by her. Rhonda and her entire staff are hands down the best in Canada. She is a busy lady that works very hard to serve her patience.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

This is the best dental clinic I have ever been to. Our daughter works in the dental industry is always amazed at the level of service provided by Dr. Rhonda & her staff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

She came in on a Sunday to glue my teeth back together when I broke them a week before grad. She did so with no warning. I wasn't even one of her patients. I just knew an employee there. It was amazing. And she was very nice despite all the trouble I had caused. It was AWESOME

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. Rhonda is great. I have been seeing her for years, and I am very satisfied every time I visit her. Great staff, very friendly and approachable.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr. Markowsky is excellent. She is a very kind and truly cares about her patients. She is not only wonderful with adults, but children as well. I recently took my 3 year old son for his first check-up and ever since he has been asking to go back and see Dr. Rhonda!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008