Ratings for Dr. Janit Porter

The best chiropractor hands down! I have been going to her for many many years. Just amazing!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Porter is the best chiropractor that I've ever been to. I am very knowlegeable about lower back issues and she really impressed me. Her diagnostic skills are amazing. I am a very active individual and for most of my life I've had lower back issues. In one visit she did what other chiropractors and MD couldn't do.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

I began going to Dr. Porter from the beginning when she opened her current practice. She cured an extremely painful condition I was suffering called Trigeminal Neuralgia. Traditional Medicine would have had me undergo surgery to drill holes in my skull or to put me on anti-convulsion drugs. But in one session Dr. Porter eliminated 80% of the excruciating pain I was suffering and on the second visit she totally eliminated the condition. Dr. Porter is the best chiropractor I have ever gone to and if we hadn't moved over 1.5 hours away I would be still going to her. She was extremely helpful in finding me a local chiropractor who uses the Thompson table method and she contacted her to discuss the Trigeminal Neuralgia and what adjustments she used. How great is that huh? Gotta love Dr. Janit Porter.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Porter for over 10 years. she uses the Thompson Table which is lees stressful on the body. When I first went to her I had a lot of difficulty walking and she got me "back on my feet" literally. She is very knowledgeable and believes in natural healing. She is always friendly and caring. I would recommend her ot anyone.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007