Ratings for Dr. Nancy Salter

An absolute disgrace to the medical Psychiatry profession.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

A excellent phsychiatrist!! Dr. Salter takes care of my specific needs while seeing the bigger picture of my life - holistic treatment. Over 7 years, this doctor has been full of empathy, kindness and truly cared about me as a patient. Dr. Salter is a consummate professional in her field and brings all of this knowledge and experience to her practice. She has also always been punctual, never once missed a meeting and returns phone calls promptly. As a bonus, office is modern and chic, located in one of the top buildings in the heart of the finance district. Doesn't get better or more professional than this!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

The most professional & qualified doctor I've had the sincere privilege & fortune to see. Dr. Salter has helped me enormously with my life over many years & I'm eternally grateful to her. I can't recommend her highly enough. The offices & staff are also stellar.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Really really not a good experience seeing Dr Nancy E Salter.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Very poor social skills and lack of empathy. This was my first intro to therapy. Not a good one! Cold!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

This doctor does not show up for appointments. This is extremely frustrating and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr Salter was OK.My biggest problem with her was her not showing up for my appointments. She is very intelligent and knowledged on many mental/emotional things. However I found her sometimes a little abrupt (but hey maybe thats part of the therapy technique?!) I dont know quite how to word this..,AND I dont mean it as a critique but she is very formal. VERY formal in her manner as to how she speaks to you. However for clients who maybe have attachment issues this would work well, as well as being profesional.I just saw it as being detached completely to the point where I was unable to disclose. So it was just not the "fit" for me. But all in all she is worth the visit and accessible on ttc.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

really excellent psychiatrist! She turned my life around and I will be forever grateful. A very caring person!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

I have seen Dr.Salter for several years and have found her to be incredibly professional and empathetic. Her support and guidance has made a huge differnce to the quality of my life. I would recommend her without reservation. It is important for all clients to recognize that emotional healing is typically a long process/journey.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009

Excellent, intelligent, empathetic physician who truly does make a significant difference in the lives of her patients (certainly this patient!)

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009