Ratings for Dr. Ronald W. Gregory

This is the most horrible doctor I have ever had the displeasure of seeing. He is condescending and rude. If you question him or, god forbid, complain about his treatment to the office Manager, he will dismiss you as a patient. A question I have is what is the point in having an office manager if you can't submit a complaint. He is a doctor, not a god. They also have a high employee turnover rate, because he is downright ignorant to the staff as well!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

First, Gregory is arrogant and condescending. He believes that patients should worship the almighty doctor. There is no "partnering" with the patient. Second, he doesn't stay up to date on medical literature. I asked several fundamental questions about my tests and he could not answer. I asked him to order specific tests that are quite common and he couldn't figure out how to do it. I ended up having to return to the clinic to see the PA there who gave me outstanding care. When I asked to see the PA for my regular care instead of the doctor, Gregory blew up and threatened to fire me from the practice. Blair Medical Associates is the only firm in this tiny town and Gregory is the only doc taking patients. So, I am stuck with an incompetent, outdated, pretentious jerk imbued with hubris and contempt for patients. If you have trouble like I did, just write the Medical Board as I did.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I went to see Dr.Gregory with an on going problem no other dr had taken seriously and he sent me right away to the heart dr. It made a huge diffrence in my quality of life. He is very knowledgeable and I trust him fully. He is also very encouraging about my weight loss and listens intently when I am whinning about something.Thank you Dr.Gregory, I appreciate your care.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Good patient communications, provides alternatives to treatment recommendations, explains things very well

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Three years ago I went to him after injuring my shoulder pitching in softball. He insisted I had tendonitis (without an X-Ray or MRI, mind you) and sent me to therapy. After a month this didn't help. I went back, and he again said it was tendonitis without checking further. Three years down the road, I'm facing surgery for a severely messsed up shoulder. I now have bone spurs, arthritis, and many other things caused by a Rotator Cuff Tear that he could have very easily diagnosed with an MRI. HORRIBLE DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Excellent care and willing to listen to what you know about your body.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

After many years my prior doctor retired. After much research in finding a doctor I decided to try him. After about 2 years I have found him very helpful, knowledgeable and extremely prompt. I have never had to wait more than 10-15 minutes of my appointment.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

Dr. Ronald W. Gregory's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1989)

Sask Health