Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Reed

Excellent surgeon!! He is a perfectionist and his work shows this.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

One of the worst experiences of my life that just about killed me. Would never use this surgeon again. Didn't clean out the incision which left me with an antibiotic-resistant bacterial infection. He couldn't even diagnose that but instead just walked away. A dozen doctors, 5 different antibiotics and a year's worth of prednisone later, I am finally cured thanks to another doctor that was able to clean up his mess. Just an absolute nightmare from something that should have been routine.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I will not go back to see Dr. Reed. I was told that my symptoms were simply, "interfering with my quality of life" and that nothing needed to be done.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

This dr is amazing he is very professional and highly experienced.The whole team was great and I felt I was in great hands.I feel he is a no nonsense kind of surgeon but takes the time to answer all your questions.I was looking for the best and that is what I found in this surgeon.This is a surgeon who wants to help people and you would be very lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Did my husbands gastric bypass over five years ago. While he is all business, he is completely thorough, highly experienced and very professional. He insists that you follow the rules of surgery for best healing. He is very straightforward over all and doesn't pull punches. Anyone who has him as a surgeon is very lucky

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I recently had emergency surgery to correct an internal hernia from a previous Roux-n-y procedure. After several failed attempts at getting help from my local hospital, I returned to Guelph where Dr. Reed recognized my symptoms right away and performed surgery to fix the problem. He didn't make me feel like I was a hypochondriac or make me feel guilty for seeking help for my agony. He BELIEVED me. Thus restoring my faith in the medical community. I love this guy!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I had RNY bariatrics surgery with Dr. Reed 5 years ago. He's awesome and the clinic has been there for me with answers to any questions or concerns along the way. I can't say enough good things about him! I would recommend him to anyone. 😁

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Reed was there for me in a medical emergency and ended up becoming my surgeon for lap band removal. He saved my life as I was very ill. I have been part of the bariatric program and appreciate his kindness and caring as I go through this program. I do not want sugar coated information and appreciate his honesty. I would highly recommend Dr Reed.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Far surpassed my expectations in his knowledge and skill. Excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

It has been two years post-op and still having multiple problems. Its beginning to feel like it all was an assembly line where they were all nice at the start and then after seem to not care.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016