Ratings for Dr. Matthew Gewarges

My appointment has Been canceled twice to accomidate the needs of their office

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Very friendly however a little money hungry. Not sure I trust the diagnoses of 18 cavities considering 6 months ago cavity free. I am off to get another opinion lol

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. G is the best dentist ive been to, he takes the time to make sure i am relaxed, explains everything step by step, the staff there is all amazing and very polite, always try to help in anyway they can. dr. g has helped out payment wise as well. as for my kids going there he is absolutly amazing too. ive spoken with friends of mine that go to him as well and they cant believe how good he is. His staff has even given him a "Best Boss Award" i highly recommend Dr. Gewarges

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Have been going to him for over 10 years. He is professional, kind and has the best interests of his patients in mind. I could not ask for a better dentist! I have referred many people and they all feel the same. If you have had a bad experience with another dentist and are nervous about going to a new one, you can be confident that going to Dr. G will be a positive one.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Money hungry dentist with no morals!! Hard to tell the difference between private and personal relationships with his staff

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

I was his patient a few years ago and had to get my wisdom teeth out. All went well with that but it used up most of my insurance coverage for the year. Went for my follow up appointment and was told I had 5 cavities! Since I only had a small amount of cover left I told him to fill in the worst one and I would get the rest done the following year when I had coverage again. We ended up moving to a new city shortly after so I didn't go back to Dr. Gewarges. Found a new dentist in our new city and was told I had no cavities!! I even had him check again. Dr. Gewarges would have me get 4 more cavities filled when I didn't need it! No wonder his staff was calling me for 2 years after I moved to make an appointment, even though I told them I had moved and gotten a new dentist! Would never recommend this dentist to anyone!

Submitted October 11, 2014

Great office! The whole staff is like a family. Dr. Ryan is a new dentist to the office. Very friendly and takes the time and cares about us. Myself and my family highly recommend this office!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Don't even bother. What a huge waste of time going here....

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

The girls are awesome, they make your life better with a smile. Dr. Gewarges makes you smile too even though it may be a little crooked for awhile. I just like how friendly the staff are how I always leave with a smile!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

I find Dr. G and his staff very friendly, but somewhat pushy and a little too eager to drill and exhaust my insurance. Dr. G is however always very patient when I have questions, and explains things in a way that is easy to understand. Josie I find a little too pushy. And the front staff, although friendly, often screw up if things are a little out of the oridnary as far as billing... I really like Dr. G and all his staff, but keep feeling like their "We care" logo with a heart, should be changed to "we Care" with a dollar sign. Perhaps my previous dentist was too lax in his judgement of what needed to be done in my mouth, and I just need to accept that the staff here really do have my teeth's best interest at heart. But I don't like having my teeth drilled!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Matthew Gewarges's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orangeville, ON