Ratings for Dr. Murray Stanwood

Dr. Stanwood is the best doctor and has been taking care of myself and my son for the past 9 years. He is caring and listens to what I have to say. He is always to go the extra mile and even will call you personally when there is any problem that you should be aware of. I am so glad that I am one of his patients.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

It's like going to a friend, never cold or condescending. Helpful, reliable and cheerful. The ladies at the front desk are no longer a problem, as far as I am concerened!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Great Dr. Known him for 20 yrs. Hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Doctor is fabulous but you have to be willing to put up with the rude and miserable ladies at reception. They do not know the meaning of being pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

Was interviewed by myself and we came to an agreement that we could work together as Doctor and Patient a decision I have never regretted. A most reliable honest and knowledgable Doctor. Happy to be his patient.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

a very dedicated professional,will spend more than enough time with you to make sure you understand anything that you might have trouble with.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007

Most reliable honest on time and takes time to see his paitents!!He's the best doctor I have had ever!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007