Ratings for Dr. Ian Langston

Great office! I've always been scared of the dentists. But all the fear (kind of) ended because of this office. Very nice and cheerful people, super understanding too!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Highly recommended! The most gentle dentist I've ever had. And the staff are very friendly and accommodating. Very professional, yet cheerful people, and the office has a cozy and homely ambience to it!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I 've been going to Dr Langston for as long as I remember. I find the office staff professional, courteous and helpful. I find Dr Langston and the dental staff professional, competent, friendly and knowledgeable. I receive a letter in the mail and an email for appointment reminders. Most procedures I require need addition anesthetic and he's always let me try with the regular dose and then if the pain kicks in they add some more in spite of the extra time doing so takes. I've always felt like the appropriate care was taken under these circumstances. I recommend the office to anyone I talk to. On a side note, I have two small children and was very surprised how well he was able to deal with them (the older being shy and the younger not usually patient for such visits).

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I have been going to see Dr. Langston since I was a baby, hes a great dentist always friendly I dont have a bad thing to say at all.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Saw Dr Langston for a few years but the way I was treated by his administration staff was completely inappropriate, so I changed dentists. Too bad, I found Ian to be a good dentist and a nice guy.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Dr. Langston is wonderful, and I have been seeing him for years. I completly trust him. His hygenist and assistant are also great. The only negative is his new receptionist. She isn't overly friendly, and seems unorganized. But you only have to deal with her for a minute or two.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

After going to Dr.Langston since I was pretty much born, today was the last straw. I called in January for a cleaning and was told that I couldn't get in until March. March rolls around and I get NO reminder call and naturally miss my appointment (busy graduate student). They tried to charge me a 'cancelation' fee for missing my appointment, even though I was never reminded... I have never gone to another dentist, but today is the day that I will. The receptionist has put me off so badly that I will never be going back again. Sorry Langston, it's over.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

I've just started to go to Dr. Langston's office two years ago, I love the office, always clean and the hygienists are wonderful and Dr. Langston is so good with my teeth. I went back earlier this week though and there was a new receptionist, when I asked where the normal receptionist was, the new receptionist rolled her eyes and told me to sit down, very rude.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Langston is amazing as well as his hygenist and assistants. The reception staff leave a little to be desired though. Kind of cool and distant and sometimes inappropriate.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

I am petrified of dentistry. He and his hygienists were friendly, understanding, and compassionate. They did a good job on my teeth and didn't judge me for my fear nor for the fact I hadn't gone to a dentist for 10 years. Their office is clean and cosy.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Dr. Ian Langston's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.