Ratings for Dr. Howard Evans

Receptionist is one of the rudest people I have ever dealt with. Classy...not. I have no respect for him as a physician if this is what he places in front and on the phone to represent him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr.Evans himself is very kind, gentle, and skillful physician. Even if when his patient is not good at English, Dr.Evans was trying to do his best in order to explain and make the patient comfortable. However, I think he need to hire new receptionist. Over the line and even when facing, she is constantly rude and arrogant. Especailly over the line, she is always trying to end the call even when the opposite is talking. She seems to have an allergy with the phone, so she needs some rest, and Dr.Evans needs another receptionist.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

One of the best physican in Edmonton. He has a lot of knowledge and is dextrose in his field

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Had my first surgery ever today and I must say Dr Howard Evans and staff are amazing! Highly recommended, excellent experience 👍🏻 thank you!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Evans is so kind, very gentle demeanor, totally down to earth with good sense of humor. He treated my father for bladder cancer for a couple years before he passed at age 82 and my father really liked him. I am female and recently had a cystoscopy to assess for bladder cancer (thankfully no cancer found.) Was worried about discomfort of the procedure beforehand but Dr. Evans calmed me down and the procedure went very well. Hardly felt a thing, and not even any blood in urine afterward. His receptionist and O.R. staff were great and also very understanding about my nervousness. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Evans and his staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

To the know it all receptionist at this office , please realize you are a receptionist and are the face of that office. You are not a physician ,lose the arrogant attitude and treat everyone with respect , including the referring doctors offices that dread calling Dr Esteys office because of the impolite reception. From what our end hears Dr Estey is an amazing urologist as for his reception, well she plain and simple should not be in health care, or have any job for that matter, the way she speaks to others.

Submitted October 16, 2015

An amazing doctor! I knew that I was in good hands after my initial appt. with Dr. Evans. His professionalism, wonderful sense of humor + his ability in explaining my health issue and upcoming surgery in such a way, that I was able to easily understand what I would need to go through. Cara-Lee, Dr Evans receptionist, is second to none, she's friendly and so efficient.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Highly skilled, remarkable doctor! Dr. Evans took the time to explain the treatment to me and my husband. He also put us at ease with his great sense of humor. He successfully removed my bad kidney and visited me the same day I woke from the anesthetic. Definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

His staff is friendly and courteous. He is a bit presumptuous and sometimes i felt like he didn't really take into account what i was saying. He worked very hard to help me with my issues before referring me onto a different doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Absolutely wonderful--caring and makes you feel so hopeful. Very skilled I had a tumour removed form an unusual place in the kidney--He used the robot.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014