Ratings for Dr. Howard Evans

I called to make an appointment and I spoke to the most unprofessional and most rude receptionist ever! I even asked her to stop talking in that manner because she sounds so rude! If anything Dr. Evans, your receptionist will ruin your credibility and your office. I am dreading to call the office again because I will have to talk to her! Dr. Evans performed my husband's lithotripsy successfully. But change your receptionist as she is the first point of contact in your office!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Beware of this urologist, if you are referred to him for Prostate Problems. His only solution is to recommend removal of your prostate for research and training purposes only. If you actually have prostate cancer get a second opinion as the only solution the Dr Evans will offer is surgery and he will destroy your life in the process.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Called to make an appointment and was shocked at the rudeness displayed by the woman who took my call. Have made appointment with a different doctor. To post this comment, it was necessary to complete the other three fields with a star rating. In fairness, I must mention that I have not been to this office so the one-star for those fields is based only the attitude of the person who answers the phone.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Great physician .... but the worst receptionist ever. This woman is ignorant, rude and highly disrespectful. She needs to be fired .

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Very good doctor makes it as easy as possible even though there's a camera involved lol

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Receptionist is one of the rudest people I have ever dealt with. Classy...not. I have no respect for him as a physician if this is what he places in front and on the phone to represent him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr.Evans himself is very kind, gentle, and skillful physician. Even if when his patient is not good at English, Dr.Evans was trying to do his best in order to explain and make the patient comfortable. However, I think he need to hire new receptionist. Over the line and even when facing, she is constantly rude and arrogant. Especailly over the line, she is always trying to end the call even when the opposite is talking. She seems to have an allergy with the phone, so she needs some rest, and Dr.Evans needs another receptionist.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

One of the best physican in Edmonton. He has a lot of knowledge and is dextrose in his field

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Had my first surgery ever today and I must say Dr Howard Evans and staff are amazing! Highly recommended, excellent experience 👍🏻 thank you!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Evans is so kind, very gentle demeanor, totally down to earth with good sense of humor. He treated my father for bladder cancer for a couple years before he passed at age 82 and my father really liked him. I am female and recently had a cystoscopy to assess for bladder cancer (thankfully no cancer found.) Was worried about discomfort of the procedure beforehand but Dr. Evans calmed me down and the procedure went very well. Hardly felt a thing, and not even any blood in urine afterward. His receptionist and O.R. staff were great and also very understanding about my nervousness. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Evans and his staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015