You may also like

Dr. Evans is so kind, very gentle demeanor, totally down to earth with good sense of humor. He treated my father for bladder cancer for a couple years before he passed at age 82 and my father really liked him. I am female and recently had a cystoscopy to assess for bladder cancer (thankfully no cancer found.) Was worried about discomfort of the procedure beforehand but Dr. Evans calmed me down and the procedure went very well. Hardly felt a thing, and not even any blood in urine afterward. His receptionist and O.R. staff were great and also very understanding about my nervousness. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Evans and his staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

To the know it all receptionist at this office , please realize you are a receptionist and are the face of that office. You are not a physician ,lose the arrogant attitude and treat everyone with respect , including the referring doctors offices that dread calling Dr Esteys office because of the impolite reception. From what our end hears Dr Estey is an amazing urologist as for his reception, well she plain and simple should not be in health care, or have any job for that matter, the way she speaks to others.

Submitted October 16, 2015

An amazing doctor! I knew that I was in good hands after my initial appt. with Dr. Evans. His professionalism, wonderful sense of humor + his ability in explaining my health issue and upcoming surgery in such a way, that I was able to easily understand what I would need to go through. Cara-Lee, Dr Evans receptionist, is second to none, she's friendly and so efficient.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Highly skilled, remarkable doctor! Dr. Evans took the time to explain the treatment to me and my husband. He also put us at ease with his great sense of humor. He successfully removed my bad kidney and visited me the same day I woke from the anesthetic. Definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

His staff is friendly and courteous. He is a bit presumptuous and sometimes i felt like he didn't really take into account what i was saying. He worked very hard to help me with my issues before referring me onto a different doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Absolutely wonderful--caring and makes you feel so hopeful. Very skilled I had a tumour removed form an unusual place in the kidney--He used the robot.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I have a bladder issues and dr Evans toke really good care of me. He is one of the best and same for is staff.after 5 surgery I'm feeling a lot better. Thanks Dr Evans

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I had a hydrocele corrected, which put me out of business for about a week. Went to Dr. Evans with this issue about 6 years ago, and he cautioned me that surgery is always a serious business, and to do it only when there is no other option. Now was the time. In my view - an excellent, intelligent, humorous and professional doctor. Great outcome, and I highly recommend him. Staff was also quick and ON TIME!!! - Yay!!! Very pleased at the outcome, and the comments from others in the hospital was that this Doctor's rep was very good as well.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Reception staff reflect on you as a physician. As a referring physicians office, I have never felt more intimidated when calling to make an appointment for a patient. When I call to get an appointment for a patient I am made to feel stupid. Funny how the friendly tone changes and becomes condescending soon as you call and identify yourself as a doctors office. We realize there is protocol but you don't have to be rude about it. When your receptionist acts this way maybe it is time to send her to the back of the office where she no longer has to deal directly with patients or others. Dr. Evans is a great doctor from what our patients tell us. Reception staff is another story.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Evans was very nice,friendly & funny which helped to put me at ease both before and after my surgery.He seems to have done a good job getting my kidney stone out and I've had very little pain. The stent was removed after 4 days by his nurse Donna who was also really friendly. I was really nervous about getting it out but it took about 30 seconds and I felt nothing, I didn't even realise it was out, Donna you're the best !

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. Howard Evans's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans is so kind, very gentle demeanor, totally down to earth with good sense of humor. He treated my father for bladder cancer for a couple years before ..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "To the know it all receptionist at this office , please realize you are a receptionist and are the face of that office. You are not a physician ,lose the arrog..."

October 16, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.aburologyinstitute.com/contact/t-wollin.asp". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5H 4B9". Address has been updated from "None" to "11010 101 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804236843".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing doctor! I knew that I was in good hands after my initial appt. with Dr. Evans. His professionalism, wonderful sense of humor + his ability in expla..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly skilled, remarkable doctor! Dr. Evans took the time to explain the treatment to me and my husband. He also put us at ease with his great sense of humo..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "His staff is friendly and courteous. He is a bit presumptuous and sometimes i felt like he didn't really take into account what i was saying. He worked very ha..."

September 18, 2014