Dr. Helen Robinson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Helen Robinson

Dr Robinson is amazing, personable and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her and her team.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2019

I moved to Okotoks 16 years ago and have been seeing Dr. Helen Robinson for over 15 years now, and would happily recommend her as a Dentist along with her staff. Everyone you encounter at My Family Dental is helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

I've been going to Dr. Robinson for over 15 years and have always had excellent experiences. She will refer out to someone to does that procedure more often if necessary. She has always been honest, upfront and friendly !

flag | Submitted November 9, 2019

Thanks for Dr . Robinson and her team May God Bless you all.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

Dr Robinson and her team are absolutely phenomenal!!! Their care and dedication towards their clients are evident through and through from the time you walk in and walk out. You truly do feel like you are part of a family. Thank you Dr Robinson and team.❤️

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

We always have a great experience at My Family Dental with Dr ROBINSON.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

Our kids have always enjoyed going to visit Dr Robinson’s office for their dental care. We could not be more happy.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

Always friendly and punctual. They are also fantastic with my son who always looks forward to going the dentist 👍🏻

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Dr Helen Robinson is amazing shes the best at what she does and very kind I've never liked dentist till I met her shes hands done amazing I would recommend her to everyone the staff are always present and friendly as well

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Dr. Robinson and her staff have helped me overcome a fear of the dentists by the way they take their time, communicate procedures and go over my options, as well as showing empathy and good humour!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Dr. Helen Robinson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Helen Robinson has worked in Okotoks for the past 25 years building her practice on a commitment to patient health, focusing on honesty, respect and compassion; to treat each patient as an individual while providing modern and high quality dental care. She strives to provide a comfortable and relaxed environment, and loves to share her sense of humor and a laugh with her patients and to this day remains passionate about dentistry”. Helen enjoys long walks by the river with her dog, running with the Running Room. She has completed a marathon and many half marathons. She particularly relishes her time with her parents, 2 sisters and twin brother. Her greatest joy is spoiling her 4 beautiful nieces. Travel is another passion and Helen's bucket list trip is to Austria for the Sounds of Music Tour. If you ask Dr Robinson what she loves the most about her job she would say "The many people I meet, I enjoy their uniqueness. I have a soft spot for the children with their unwary innocence…they can be so funny and definitely brighten my day."

• U of A (Grad. 1989)