Ratings for Dr. Morton E. Sherman

If I could put zero stars as a rating, I would. Working in the healthcare field myself, I am absolutely appalled by the lack of attention I felt when visiting with Dr. Sherman. Our appointment was scheduled for an echocardiogram at 1:00 pm. When we arrived, the door was locked, so we had to sit on the floor in the hallway for fifteen minutes waiting for the door to be unlocked. After being allowed into the office, about ten minutes went by before someone came to the front to give us new patient paperwork to fill out. At 1:30 we got called back into a room. This appointment had been right after the lunch break, so I do not understand why it wasn't until after 2:15 that the doctor decided to grace us with his presence. He paid little attention to me as a patient, and was in and out in a heartbeat; just to find out that they ONLY do echocardiograms on Mondays and Wednesdays! I specifically called and made an appointment for an ECHOCARDIOGRAM! Never again.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Morton E. Sherman's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Ameritas