Ratings for Dr. Lawrence D. Wruble

Words can not say how great he is . Dr wruble is the very best,may god bless him always.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr Lawrence wruble is the top Dr in the world to me .

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr Wruble is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever known. He is loving, patient, caring and the most knowledgeable physician I have ever known. I have also worked for him as well and he was one of the best bosses I have ever had. The staff is caring, attentive and sensitive to your needs. There is no long wait and they all return calls promptly. I wish every doctor and his staff were like this.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Wruble's bedside manner is absolutely horrible. I have never been in the care of someone so condescending in his diagnosis and who admitted to me, verbatim, that in his experience his patients "are too fat and lazy" to change their lives...so, he just automatically recommends an invasive surgery that's only 30% effective and implies that I don't need to think about this with my wife and family. Then, when I had the audacity to call for more questions, was completely exasperated that I dared to call with more questions. Then, when I dared to ask questions (about my own health) the man literally shouted at me that my question was irrelevant. I wish I could make this whole experience up, but please be careful if you receive a recommendation to see this man. Be an advocate for your own health with him because, from my experience, he is not.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I went to for my first time on Tuesday, Dr Wruble came in with patience, listen to all I had to say. Asked a lot of questions and did his exam. He scheduled me for a procedure for that Thursday. I arrived and I must say from start to finish everyone was extremely pleasant and very professional. Dr Wruble made me feel so important right before I went to sleep that I was not nervous about anything. I always do research before I visit any doctors, and I am very happy to say I always come up with the best Memphis, Germantown have to offer. No complaints at all.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Best all around. Very compassionate and great bedside manner. Goes above and beyond. Really cares about his patients and actually calls his patients himself. That's unheard of these days.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Wruble treated me 1983-86 after I contracted Hepatitis B from blood. He exhibited great compassion, knowledge and expertise. I am forever grateful to him and am sure his kindness and love contributed to my eventually recovering completely 13 years later. I even had a baby at 43! God bless Dr. Wruble!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

I have seen him and his son Gary. They saved my life when I had bowel obstruction. I will forever be grateful. Excellent docotors.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Extremely knowledgable,very informative,friendly and above all very up-front with facts and guidance. I give this man the highest rating possible.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2007

Dr. Lawrence D. Wruble's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1958)

Providence