Ratings for Dr. Bill Bailey

Absolutely terrible. I had "preventative" filling work done there when I was 10 or 11. That's what they told me and I had no cavities. My mother however, had a REALLY good dental plan. He treated the plan instead of the patient and mutilated my teeth NEEDLESSLY. He should have lost his license YEARS ago. Too bad children don't have an opinion about what happens to their teeth, and hacks like Bailey get away with this - people trust him because he has expert credentials... Unfortunately, people like him ruin the dental practice's reputation.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I love Dr. Bailey and Jennifer the hygienist is awesome....I ask for both of them when making my appoint. If Dr. Bailey is not available, I loved Dr. Wyn also.....

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

I will never set foot in that office again. Poor quality work and packing in the appointments so tight just to make more money. Charge for 45 min of cleaning but actually ckean them for only 30 minutes! Crooks!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Awesome dentists awesome staff! Love Dr Wyn. Great with my kids and myself! I was terrified of dentists prior to coming here and now am not.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Very kind, gentle and painless and his staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

A major beef from me is that every time I visit the office I have another hygienist. there is a high turnover in dentists and I may as well go to sears for my check ups. I neverr know what dentist to expect beside my chair.The last one did not even take the effort to introduce herself. Te office and front desk staff is the one constant in this office.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

He is a great dentist--he is so caring with the kids. I would highly recommend him for anyone!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

Dr. Bailey is the nicest, kindest, most thoughtful dentist that I have ever worked for. He cares about every patient in his chair, regarless of age, color, creed etc. He is very puntual and hates for his patients to wait. Very knowlegeable with new techniques. Always wants his patients to be comfortable and have a postive appointment. Staff is top knotch. Very friendly, caring and knowledgable. Always have time to answer all of your questions. Dr. Bailey is one of the best out there!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007