Ratings for Dr. Robert Quinn

My problems was not so much with the Dr. as with his billing staff. Went to the front desk and asked "What do I owe for the visit?" Was told that the visit was 150.00 which I paid. About 3 wks later I get a bill in the mail for 300.00!!!!! I am still waiting on resolution. Needless to say I cancelled my next appt. He is part of Dignity Health group and twice now I have had the front desk tell me one amt. and then a month later I get a bill for much higher with no showing that I paid anything.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I went in after a devastating injury. What did Dr. Quinn do for me? He gave me hope. He cared for me; in the highest sense of the word. Everything about Dr. Quinn's office is first class. These are dedicated caring people. For me, Dr. Quinn was a guide. He guided me from darkness into the light, physically and mentally. Please forgive the imagery, but that's how I feel. A patient.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Quinn is a fine doctor and compassionate human being. His work is centered on helping people in really difficult situations. My wife went to him in 2003 for a review of her extreme back pain and he looked into a possibility that her other doctors did not, discovered a thoracic spinal tumor (which was easily removed) and saved her mobility if not her life. When a longstanding condition came up in 2009, he helped her through it in a way that no one else could. His staff is really caring and solid.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I saw Dr. Quinn two times and both times I waited well over an hour from my appointment time with no apology from him, which kind of fit with his generally arrogant attitude. Looking at my MRI from a year ago, which did show a herniated disc, Dr. Quinn told me that my back pain was "psychological." Upon further questioning, he said that it was impossible that a herniated disc could give me the back pain I had, he was absolutely sure. Needless to say, I didn't go back to him, but an MRI after that showed the herniation had grown and there was a fragmented piece pushing on nerves and I am now scheduled for surgery for my "psychological" pain. It was very disheartening and depressing to have a doctor say that when you are in a lot of pain and looking for help. I'd love it if my pain was "psychological" and I could just think,or "destress" it away--believe me I've tried. Don't go to Dr. Quinn if you are in pain! He's not a very smart doctor and amazingly arrogant!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Robert Quinn's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1988)

Healthnet
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "My problems was not so much with the Dr. as with his billing staff. Went to the front desk and asked "What do I owe for the visit?" Was told that the visit wa..."

October 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=1002994'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=1002994'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 6, 2014