Ratings for Dr. George A. Bogard

Dr. Bogard did not properly supervise the temp employee who made my defective temporary crown which broke apart less than 24 hours later, causing severe discomfort. When I requested a short term pain killer I was mocked and told it was all my fault. Stay away

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I would NOT recommend this dentist to anyone, and certainly not for children. When I was there, Dr. Bogard was very caustic to his assistant. I was very uncomfortable the entire time. I found him to be so rude to his team that it was just not a pleasant experience. With a dentist on almost every corner... choose a different one.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Bogard seems manic. I went to him quite a few times and he seems to get almost frustrated when little things happen ie: when floss wont go in between teeth easily, or when preforming a root canal and its not going smoothly. His demeanor is flat out scary and makes a person feel very uneasy. I would NEVER take a child there, but even as an adult there are much better dentists out there. In addition his staff never bill the insurance correctly, which means I had to do all of the calling / submitting to prevent from being over-charged. Go elsewhere, this quack is more interested in his next scuba adventure than being a good, caring dentist.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Bogard is my family's dentist and has been for 20 years. I would never consider going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

SHOULD NOT WORK ON CHILDREN. I had gone to Dr. Bogard for 2 years, and was very happy with his service, I took my 4 year old daughter there and met Mr. Hyde. Dr. Bogard turned plain evil, he made his assistant cry, my daughter remained in tears I have never had a more terrifying experience with a denist/dr.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Staff and Dr. care more about money than people and it shows, very rude and condescending, makes the kids feel very uncomfortable

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. Bogard is mean to both his staff and patients. Has a bedside manner reminiscent of Walter Matthau in Grumpy Old Men. Workmanship shoddy at best, crowned tooth on which root canal was done still has pain - how can that be??

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

I've used Dr. Bogard since moving to Rowlett years ago and he and his staff are top notch. The staff are all very helpful. Dr. Bogard is personable, easy to talk to, tells you what is needed an "why", and does a good job. If you are new to Rowlett, give him a try.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Dr Bogard Has been my dentist since I was 5 years old... 20 years now! I have always liked him even when I was a child. He has always been very friendly and knowledgeable. I now drive an hour just to see him. I think he's great!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009