Ratings for Dr. Marko V. Bodor

Great office! Great staff! I don't know why the other person on here had such a bad experience. He does have a wait period but that's because he's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

This place has an arrogant staff that TRIES HARD not to see you. When you call they like to claim that he has a 30 day wait until he can see you. They are not helpful and do not seem to care whether you need help or not. I've never met a staff that seems to not care whether you want to be a patient of their or not. And I was referred to him!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I have had my pain reduce in numerous places in my body. He always greets me warmly and answers my questions. He works carefully and I feel safe under his care.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

I went to Dr. Bodor for knee pain that I experienced after an injury during a spinning class at my gym. He gave me corisone, did a sonogram and when I returned, I was seen by a new doctor that he was training (and wasn't told in advance) After a couple of visits, I asked for an MRI and Bodor balked, saying that my insurance co. would frown on this because I simply needed knee replacements and that was my diagnosis. I have since gone to another sports medicine doctor and gotten an in-depth diagnosis, including an MRI.I did not need knee replacements - in fact, if I had gotten them, I still would be in pain an unable to walk. Bodor's diagnosis was incorrect. I do not recommend him for rehabilitation for injuries.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

Dr. Marko V. Bodor's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=1002760'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

March 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=1002760'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

February 6, 2014