Ratings for Dr. Kathy E. Wolf

Dr. Wolf has been my OB for 3 of my 4 pregnancies. She is fantastic. Love her! She really does care about you, your baby and your family. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Wolf and her staff are amazing! The level of care and compassion that I receive at this office is unmatched. Dr. Wolf takes time to personally call and discuss test results and her gentle personality always puts me at ease. I truly believe that Dr. Wolf and her staff feel privileged to care for women and love what they do!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr. Wolf is a blessing! She delivered all three of my daughters by c-setion. She has been compassionate, supportive and extremely knowledgable throughout all my high risk pregnancies and deliveries. I wouldn't want any other doctor besides Dr.Wolf delivering my babies. She is the best!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

After a horrible experience with another doctor, I was referred by a friend to Kathy Wolf. She is the warmest doctor I have ever met. I can't say enough about her level of compassion and caring for her patients.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Wolf's for 7 years. She is by far the most wonderful doctor ever! She takes the time to listen to your concerns and acts on them accordingly. I saw her partner, Dr. Davis today for the first time and she was equally as wonderful. The staff make you feel like you are their only patient. They are extremely friendly, helpful, and caring. I always feel special when I am there.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

After reading the many very positive recommendations for Dr. Wolf, I was excited to have Dr. Wolf as my OB-GYN. However, my experience with her was that she is not very supportive of prenatal testing (first trimester Down's screening, CVS, or amnio). However, even worse than that was that we were actually given incorrect results for the first trimester Down's screening test and only found out the correct results when we sought out a genetic counselor regarding an amnio. I also found Dr. Wolf to have strong opinions which may be great if they are the same as yours but can be a bit offputting if they differ.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Wolf is probably one of the best health care providers in northern VA. She has great follow up and will even call you after hours and on weekends if you just need to talk. She is not an alarmist and really takes the anxiety away of going to the doctor. I recommend her to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

I just saw Dr. Wolf today as a new patient and I love her! I have never felt so welcome and cared for in an OB?GYN office in my over 40 life. I would encourage everyone who is looking for a kind, caring physician to call her office. I had to wait 4 months for a new patient appt--but now I understand why!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr wolf is indeed a lovely doctor and is very good at her job. I would recommend her women who have a normal pregnancy. If your pregnancy is complicated or becomes complicated the situation may vary. After having a normal first trimester and then things rapidly changing in my 14th week resulting in a miscarriage after one week I feel more could of been done. I did point out my abdominal pains, my spotting etc. but I think due to a normal first trimester I was not taken seriously!I was diagnosed with a threatened miscarriage in an emergency room at fairfax hospital. Then referred to a high risk obgyn by DR Wolf who was a complete idiot in my opinion. Who sent me home after telling me there is nothing they can do. I felt I was neglected by both parties even after that!I decided to get a second opinion & I was helped in every way possible given the treatment&medication I needed.It was not meant to be I had left it too late and lost my baby after two days. Be wise and put your baby first.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr. Wolf has been my gynecologist for five years. She is awesome! The staff is friendly and caring. She is now in private practice and I believe it is working out very well. It's nice having a doctor who truly is very attentive to your needs and gives you all the time you need. She's a one in a million!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Dr. Kathy E. Wolf's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)