Ratings for Dr. Raymond J. Meeks

Dr. Meeks is a skilled surgeon with a great bedside manner. He is attentive and responsive. After having two hip replacements over a year and a half, I can say without a doubt that he is gifted.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Meeks is wonderful. He did a great job on my hand and his staff was very knowledgeable and supportive. They let me know what to expect and how to overcome difficulties before I got stuck in a "Now What?" position. Dr Meeks is a highly rated surgeon and even took the time to patiently give answers to questions that I unknowingly repeated while coming out of anesthesia. I researched him before going to him for my first, and I hope only surgery. I spoke to patients, physical therapists, and did internet research. Everyone spoke highly of their experiences. The PTs said that if I had top have the work done, he was the man to go to. The internet rates orthopedics at Hamilton Hospital very highly. I confirmed the diagnosis and need for surgery with other doctors before having the work done, and was quite pleased with what I heard, and with the work done.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr.Meeks did surgery on my left and right shoulder for rotator cuff repair.It's been 6yrs and havn't had any problems.Dr.meeks is a professional surgeon.I recomend Dr.meeks

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Dr. Raymond J. Meeks's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Hamilton, NY