Ratings for Dr. Brian Ramjattan

I had this doctor for many years. Luckily I was healthy growing up and didn’t need to visit much. When I came back to the province, I had a baby and was hoping he would see my baby as well. He agreed, but told me that he wouldn’t accept my partner - fine. After I had my baby girl I made an appointment for her one week check up, took her out in the winter cold and when I went upstairs the office was closed. Called the next day to reschedule for the next following days - made an appointment, went in, the office was closed again.... with my newborn baby. In December.... made another appointment and yet again it happened. Expressed to one of my siblings who has a friend that’s close with him and he was apparently too hungover to go to work each of those times so he had cancelled all his appointments. I did have a phone, they had my number but there was no communication to make another appointment. This doctor needs to get off his high horse and pick what kind of career he wants to have. Bar & drunk or To just help people. I left and have never gone back. Fortunately I found an amazing family doctor. My father still sees him. This week he has had extreme health problems where he needs referrals. Had an appointment, showed up, and my 72 year old father in constant pain had to wait 5 hours because Ramjattan had to “run out”. I keep telling my father to change doctors but I don’t think he knows that he actually had other and much more qualified options. If I could give zero stars, I would.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

After years of being barely able to work and watching my life pass me by, just 3 weeks after my first visit my life is completely changed for the better.. I cannot begin to express my gratitude to this doctor. If you ever read this, thank you so much for listening to my story and coming up with a solution! I would recommend him to anyone, but be aware that you would need to take a few hours off work because you will be waiting a long while.. But it's worth the wait :)

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Excellent doctor, but terrible punctuality. If you want to see him you need to set aside a full day (even for a morning appointment)

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Had this doctor since he started. Over many year my family slowly left his clinic. I was the last. He never shows up. Appt dont matter and basically does not care for his patients

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

My son with Fas went to him to get a disability form filled out. He asked a few questions and said he didn't need the form filled out. He came home is was really upset . I called down and talk to the girl answering the phone. I asked why the form was not filled out , and I said just because my husband could read ,write and feed himself does not mean he doesn't have a disability. My husband has CF. I explained my son has a low IQ and he has FAS. The lady said there was a referral for him to see a psychiatrist . I flipped just because my son has FAS and a lower IQ does not mean he has to go to a psychiatrist. The lady on the phone just said I should come down to talk with him . I have no intensions of going back. So upset MOM

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Worst doctor i have ever heard of, he is always late and too quick to throw a prescription at you. I have had ear problems for the last year which have been misdiagnosed and each time i intend to make an appointment with him, he has gone on yet another vacation. Switching doctors today.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. Ramjattan and his staff are some of the nicest people I have ever dealt with. I was suffering with severe back pain that went 9 months undiagnosed and within a few visits and referrals he solved my problem. I would recommend Dr. Ramjattan to anyone who would like to have their health problems solved in a timely manner. To anyone complaining about his staff... If you go in there being disrespectful to the staff, what way do you think you will be treated. I now work in a doctor's office and I know how it is when people come in and mouth off and expect to be treated like kings and queens.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I've been seeing this Doctor for 16 years and I've come to know him personally. He has seen me through some very rough medical issues. Let's face it, no Doctor is perfect and there's always a wait, but, if you didn't like Dr. R, you wouldn't keep going back. He treats Lynn with great respect and I admire that. To me, he is a very good and smart Doctor. RMercer

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

This doctor is never on time, many times hours late. He may keep you waiting while he chats to his stockbroker for an hour. He is pretentious and not caring, his practice is only a tax write-off for his "so-called" research. The patients are only inconveniences who facilitate the ripoff, oops, I meant, write-off. His secretary can be disrespectful on a whim.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr Ramjattan has only one concern, himself. I have been waiting for three years for a form to be completed. His excuse each time is, I'm too busy. If he showed up to work at a decent hour, you would have time. He is ALWAYS late for work and is only concerned with high volume, thus misdiagnosing patients. This is fact as a friend of mine had cancer and has since died. BEWARE FOLKS!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011