Ratings for Dr. Glenna P. Tolbert

She tries to show that she cares about her patients but to be honest I really don't think she's a very good doctor. May not be her fault but something she's doing is not right. I like the fact that she had alternative treatments but found out I can't afford any of them since my current insurance doesn't cover them. There are other reasons that I have to leave and I think she's trying but I have to say beware. Seriously be careful with this one.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Tolbert seemed knowledgeable. I like the fact that she seems to offer alternative treatment options. But I was a little annoyed that the thing she seems to prescribe the most often was a laser device that was not covered by insurance. I was not offered anything else but that for treatment and I cannot afford anything that is not paid by my insurance. I also was not happy with the physical therapist she works with. But if you want a doctor who seems to have interest in her patients she would be good. I would just be wary of the alternative treatments that have no medically scientific backing.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Glenna P. Tolbert's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encino, CA