Ratings for Dr. David R. Jordan

My son has bpes, dr. Jordan ia a miracle maker! Thank you and god bless you!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

From the day I was born until last year, I suffered terribly with an eye that would not close. The pain was so bad I could not work, it would always be dry, red and constantly running water. No other Dr. ever told me anything could be done to help me, until one day when I was visiting my medical Dr. and I mentioned I wish I could pin my eye shut, she told me about Dr, Jordan and referred me to him. At my first visit, Dr. Jordan walked into the office, took one look at me and said, you look like you have a real problem with that eye. After checking my eye he said there is a couple of things I can do. I was speechless. Never in my life did I ever think I would here those words. I had a small surgery with local freezing that lasted 30 minutes. With in a few days I was now enjoying life for the first time in 61 years. God answered my prayers and Dr. Jordan is my angel who gave me a pain free life. I have the highest respect for him and I would recommend any one who is suffering with any kind of eye problem, to go and see him. You will be happy you did.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

This man is rude, arrogant and overbearing. He is aggressive and has no people skills whatsoever. However, he thinks he's all that and a bag of chips. If you have any doubt, just ask him. I'm sure he'll tell you why he is so brilliant (in his own mind).

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr Jordan was aggressive with me and distracted during my exam. There is too much going on in the clinic and he frequently had to pop out of the room. No explanation given as to why a line of questioning was being pursued. I was made to feel I was wasting this doctor's time and pretty much shown the door after he announced there was nothing wrong with me. Focus of clinic seems to be on cosmetic procedures. I'll be looking for another specialist. He stressed me out Who needs that?

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I was diagnosed with Thyroid Eye Disease in 2010. It became severe very quickly and I found myself entirely in the hands of Dr. Jordan. He was compassionate but more notably calm, competent and incredibly focussed on my situation and what needed to be done. I stepped onto what I call a conveyer belt, and step-by-step we both got me through the worst of the disease. Dr. Jordan followed me very closely, giving me everything he could to try to minimize the damage. I had pulse steroid treatments,then radiation. When the disease calmed (as it does eventually), he performed orbital decompression to give me a more normal look as thyroid eye disease had left me disfigured. That was a big surgery, but I recovered and then went on to have upper eyelid surgery. Three years behind sunglasses because I look terrible and finally, I look normal. I am not perfectly identical to how I was previous to this disease but I look great and besides a few side effects (ie. eye dryness and some slight changes in my vision, mostly correctable with a change in eyeglass prescription), I feel fantastic. Dr. Jordan gave me my self back. Thank you so much! Dr. Jordan's brochures often say the eyes are the gateway to the soul (or something like that..). Well, Dr. Jordan saved my soul. I was always outgoing and people oriented and, after 4 years living in a painful, hermit life, I feel alive again. I can now get on with my life with my family. I owe this to you, Dr. Jordan. Thank you so very, very much. Mary

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Jordon performed upper eyelid surgery in August 1991! He removed the sutures 1 week later. I did not experience any pain, swelling or black eyes and to this day, 23 years later, my eyelids are perfect! He is nicknamed the "eye guy" and with just cause.....HE IS THE BEST!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Dr. Jordan is an amazing professional in so many ways. We are very fortunate to have his talent in Ottawa! I had a lower and upper eye surgery done and was so impressed with his agility and precision for a delicate operation. I could not thank him enough for the success . While he was highly recommended my a reputable professional , I was fearful. Dr. Jordan was reassuring- encouraged me to contact him any time before the surgery, if i had any questions. And I did see him again- finding him very sympathetic to my concerns and answered my questions. His follow-up is outstanding-you see that he really cares about the recovery. I followed instructions to the letter which were very easy to follow. Yes, it is true that the wait can at times be long at his office - but he is in a high demand and at times has emergencies that come up. He does more than cosmetic surgery!!He always apologized when he was late. Given that he is at times so busy in his office, he does not have time to chit chat and that's fine. So for does who complained about the lack of chit chat - shame on you. Dr. Jordan will however always give u a smile and take excellent care of you. Now that's what I call rock star doctor! And for those who are wondering whether they should get rid of their bags under their eyes and baseball caps on upper eyelids- do it if it bothers you. you will you look like what you see and people may say that you look more rested. It will look natural and not be a Hollywood horror show. Dr. Jordan is the only one in town to do so well and with care. His staff is also very supportive and pleasant. All the best.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr Jordan is very efficient and professional. He runs a tight ship. His expertise is very reassuring. I find everything about his clinic to be calming.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. David Jordan is an outstanding physician. He is very compassionate, knowledgeable person.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Wonderful Doctor . Always answered questions, kept appointments on time. Very professional and caring. Good follow up appointment schedule and healing time is based on your compliance to follow the regime strictly . Great results. I would recommend Dr Jordan to anyone . Staff were always helpful, knowledgable and friendly..

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014