Ratings for Dr. Bill Cooke

Can't say enough positive about Dr. Cooke and his team. He will book more than adequate time for each procedure to do the best possible job in best scope of practice. No rush jobs . The team is exceptionally accommodating and empathetic to patient needs. He is very conscientious in his work/art/skill as well as pride knowing his patients are well cared for. Goes above and beyond and pain free! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I find this clinic to be excellent. Dr. Cooke is gentle and professional, and the hygenists are also great. I have a fear of needles and have never felt afraid. Dr. Cooke or Gina always tells me when to close my eyes so that I don't have to see the needles, and the work they do is perfect. When I needed periodontal care the specialist to whom they referred me was likewise excellent.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Cooke has been my dentist from as early as I could remember. Elm Park's friendly staff always take the time to check-in during my visit and say hello as they've invested care in my experience like family. Nothing but expedient and smooth service, in addition, Dr. Cooke is an expert who is very kind and gentle. Most of my fillings (and I've had a few...) result in dosing off and being woken up by staff when he's done.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Cooke is an excellent dentist. He & his team are professional, courteous & very knowledgeable. Dr. Cooke clearly explains the procedure being done & makes me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Rather disturbing experience. I had a consultation appointment, which was then followed by a cleaning a few months later. I had paid in full before leaving the cleaning, however, I was called by the office a few days later where I was told I had not paid. I explained that I did, and was told I was lying. I was hounded at work for and was threatened with collections. I came in with the receipt and wanted to talk to Dr. Cooke. They wouldn't allow it, but said he would call me. He never bothered and I'm still waiting... -W

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Both Dr. Cooke and his staff...especially his hygienists are great to work with. All are very pleasant and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I didn't really have a problem with Dr. Cooke himself. I was a little unnerved that he wouldn't really make eye contact but other than that he seemed fine. I did have a billing error occur with his staff. I came in for an exam and was told I would need another procedure and would need to come back. I booked the appt. with the secretary and paid my bill. It was very high and I couldn't understand the charges. She thought that I had all the work done on that day and billed as such. She said it was no problem and to come back for my appt the following week and there would be no charge. No problem. When I finished my second appt. I was charged. I was surprised. I re-explained the situation but she couldn't explain the charge to me. I refused to pay. I have no problem paying my bill if you can explain it to me. But I'm not paying for someone else's error.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dental Hygenists are awesome here. I had trouble with two fillings, not being the right height, and had to go back multiple times.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Over the last 3 years, I have undergone alot of dental work, most of the work in the last year with Dr Cooke, after the removal of my braces. Dr Cooke and his staff are wonderful. I enjoy smiling again, thanks to the great work he has done. He is an artist when it comes to veneers :) and painless in any dental work that he performs.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

We travel in from out of province. That in itself should tell you our rating of Dr Cooke.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010