Ratings for Dr. Ian Preyra

He could possibly be the best Dr in the world. Just amazing in every way, he helped me through so many rough times with his skill and knowledge... and best bedside manner ever. He explains things and always gets to the bottom of what's going on. He is extremely caring and highly intelligent.The true epitome of a great Dr.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Top notch Doctor. I wish he had a Family Practice.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Preyra is the BEST ER doctor I've ever encountered and as a person with chronic health issues, I've encountered dozens of ER doctors over the years. After a recent visit, Dr. Preyra said he was going to write up an ER care plan for me so that my visits would no longer take hours and hours as there would be standing orders on file (and I would have a copy). Dr. Preyra is confident without being cocky, sensitive and sweet and most of all, he believes in his patients and their desire to get better! I wish he was a family doctor so I could have him in my corner all the time!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Excellent bed side manner, thorough, helpful, patient. Diagnosed my issue and had me on my way in short order.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

He is probably one of the worst doctors I've ever had. He was rude and not very comforting at all. I was not impressed with him at all.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

I was in intense pain due to a flare of My Rheumatoid arthritis and he was the docotr I saw when I ended up at urgent care. As a chronic pain patient I am already on morphine on a low daily dose. He did not treat me as a drug seeking patient but he listened and helped me with my issues. He gave me an injection in my jaw to help ease some of the pain and prescribed some powerful meds to help me get over the flare. He was compassionate and very knowledgable and I was lucky he was on call that night. I was in such a state of anxiety because of the pain I was in he listened to me and made suggestions and took care of me. I left the Urgent care much better then when I arrived and I have him to thank for that. I only wish he was a practicing rheumatologist! He is truly one of the few good doctors out there who listened and didnt judge me beacuse I have pain. thanks so much Dr. Preyra!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Ian Preyra is a thoughtful, caring, meticulous physician. i recommend him very highy for his excellent knowledgeable service and his gentle bedside manner.He healed more than my body, he healed my spirit

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

My husband had a massive heart attack and was taken to Brampton Hospital, where he was seen by Dr. Preyra. Within a few minutes, he set up a angioplasty for him, and because of his low blood pressure and heart rhythm, actually got in the ambulance with him and took care of him while they went to Trillium hospital. He kept him alive until they could do the angiogram, and now he has finally returned home and is doing fine. The nurse told me before they left Brampton that my husband was in the best hands, and I believe it. Thanks and God bless.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

I am not saying that Dr. Preya is not educated, he is on the contrary (very highly) however upon coming in to the urgent care with severe stomach pain being 28 weeks pregnant he told me it must be heart burn. I was treated with an antacid. I became frustrated and left knowing my discomfort was not heart burn. That was Sunday, Friday my son was delivered by emergency c-section. The diagnosis was incorrect and some simple blood work would have given him the answer. Some times doctors do not trust a patient to know when there is really something wrong.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Straight and to the point, I had a problem, he dealt with it immediately. I was in and out of ER in -3 hours, he wasted no time explained it all to me very fast. I am glad I saw him that day, thank you DR> PREYRA!!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008