Ratings for Dr. Howard P. Boey

I had an appointment for my daughter and front desk is out of touch!!!! They want my credit card on file!!! I told them you call my insurance company and let me know the copay and I will pay it right away. The front lady refused to make the call! I walked out!!! This facility (Meriden) is absolute disaster! People were waiting for more than 1 hour to see the doctor!! Avoid at all cost!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

After suffering a year with multiple sinus infections and headaches, Dr. Boey immediately found the problem and repaired a deviated septum and removed polyps from my sinus. I found him and his staff very kind and supportive. He listens to questions, is very patient, and has a great sense of humor. My experience was actually quite pleasant. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Medicare patient. Yale standards I experienced today were sadly lacking in office staff. He is an excellent ENT.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

The Best!!! Excellent Dr! Wish all my doctors were as thorough as him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Grateful I had Dr.Boey for my adult tonsillectomy. Not only was he thorough in his professional evaluation, he took the time to listen to my concerns as well. Every aspect of his medical service was on point! I was shocked at how quickly he & his office personnel responded to my phone calls and scripts were called in immediately despite his hectic schedule. He is a very caring doctor who exceeded my expectations and always made me feel comfortable with his witty sense of humor and genuine sincerity. This is a doctor of integrity and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

He seemed nice and competent but I felt rushed. From the start I felt his receptionist was incredibly rude and wanted to be left alone. Very nice medical technician. Female technician manic depressive. All in all will never go back

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

This doctor made a few very rude personal commenta. Belittled everything I said and asked. No bedside manner at all!! Spent maybe seven min w me then rushed me out the door. Left even more confused then I was before I got there. Would not advise anyone to see this doctor. So so rude! He disgusted me.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I went to five doctors before Dr Boey identified the problem and prescribed the appropriate treatment. He does listen to patients despite having a crazy schedule. He treats you with compassion regardless if you have ear wax or a throat cancer. I would be wary of any doctor who's waiting room is empty or is always running on time!!!!! I would rather wait an hour rather than 2-3 months for an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Very, very caring. He made some simple suggestions so that I was able to avoid throat surgery. Explained every thing so I completely understood. The wait to see him may be long at times, but well worth it as I felt he was tuned in to me and my symptoms.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Nice guy. Very kind and knowledgeable. Tends to repeat himself alot when explaining, but other than that I like him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Howard P. Boey's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT