Ratings for Dr. Andrew Bogda

Dr. Bogda is an excellent dentist, as I have been his patients for 30 plus years. Would not go to another dentist unless he retires. A very professional and caring individual.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I would let my teeth fall out of my head before I would go to a dentist until I met Dr. Bogda. He is gentle and knowlegeable... his staff are super and I love what he has done for my smile.. I took my boys to him and send all my friends to him...and they are all happy with his work...Thanks Louise LePore and Family

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I have been Dr. Bogda's patient for over 30 years. He is great! Never has hurt me, always does good work, makes time when it is an emergency, and a great conversationalist. I dread talk of his retirement.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Just the best . have been going to him for years and years, kind caring and has Never had one bit of pain from all the work he has done for me, lost a filling recently and I was promptly looked after. Nurse are so gentle with cleaning which I have on a regular basis. I cant bear the thought of him retiring. He has the greatest personality so easy to talk to and joke with.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

This has got to be one of the most amazing dentist's ever born ! His daughter is the coolest person too ! Even in crutches, this old man gets his sh*t done. When is the old bag gonna retire haha . Love u papa !

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Great caring dentist, goes out of his way to help when you are in pain. Refers out to the best in Edmonton

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

The best I've ever seen. Distance doesn't stop me from going to Dr. Bogda in Leduc - I wouldn't consider another dentist. Today many seem focused entirely on today's aesthetic dentistry fad($$$). Dr. B has been offering whitening, implants etc. for the last 20 years I've seen him but never for more than my insurance would cover & has never pushed me into something I didn't want or need. Dr. Bogda is a gem, his patients - not for their $ come first. He books 3+ months in advance for a regular apt. :-( but if its a real emergency he'll meet a patient any time of day or year (even if it's Christmas Eve at 7pm - trust me on this one). So I guess the wait for an appointment speaks to his skill, abilities & compassion. I was forced to see another dentist & he had asked who did my work before (honestly I was nervous &I think he could tell, he laughed & said the reason he asked was because of the immaculate work and said "I think this is a better example than the textbook I studied out of".

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Really great dentist. Cares about his paitents and always available in an emergency. Always late though and always running behind. The cleanings are painful!!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Great guy. Can't say he did his best work on my mouth, but he cares a lot about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Great guy and a great dentist. Wonderful with kids.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007