Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Andrade

Dr. Andrade is amazing. She is extremely professional and knowledgable. I have been going to her for over a year now. She is serious when it comes to skin cancer and is very preventative. Her staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr Jennifer Andrade your the best.. most caring doctor .. ... miss u ..bri

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Andrade is personable and very efficient. I couldn't be more pleased with her as my dermatologist.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

I had been going to Dr. Andrade for over two years. She is experienced, listens to the patient's concerns, and there is not one single thing that I could complain about.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

This rating is for Dr. Andrade when she was in family practice...not only is her talents missed her replacement Dr. is horrible. Cold...doesn't cut it! She has not personality...Dr. Andrade I wish that you would have left your patients in better care!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr Andrade was the best doctor i every had.She was very caring and knowledeable. I truly miss her. Her replacement is cold and inpersonable. Dr Andrade please come back!! we miss you!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

The most amazing Doctor I've ever encountered! She is caring, compassionate and extremely knowledgable. She is incredible and missed dearly from her patients in family practice.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

Dr.Andrade was the best doctor I ever had in my life. She listened intently, cared and was very professional in her approach. She took her time and made you feel heard and respected. She is missed terribly and her successor leaves alot to be desired. I will be first in line when she decides to return to family medicine.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

Dr. Andrade was an amazing family doctor, we were sad to have her leave. Her replacement leaves alot to be desired.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007