Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Byard

Very pleased and thankful for his concern of my husband

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

After receiving a surgical injury to my ureter from a physician in my hometown I was transferred to Flowers to Dr. Byard. He greeted me in the ER room as the ambulance service transferring me from their stretcher to the bed. His bedside manners are awesome. he talks to you in "plain" language to help you understand. He assured me he would do everything in his power to get me better and he did just that. He went far and beyond as a physician to make my journey in this difficult time more acceptable. I will forever be grateful for him and everything he did to help me and my family. If ever you can find a person with a loving, caring soul, you will find it in Dr Byard!!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I was very fortunate to be referred to Dr Mark Byard. The first time I saw him prior to surgery I knew he would do his best for me and he did. His bedside manner is great and he and his staff are the best. They are "human" and relate to people and their concerns. They will go the extra mile when needed. They wait time is more than reasonable with the patient load they have. I would recommend Dr. Mark Byard to anyone needing his medical expertise.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

While preaching a funeral in Eufaula my wife, became ill with a very large kidney stone. She was referred to Dr. Byard by the staff at Eufaula. Dr. Byard installed a stent, and we returned to Florida. Because of his expertise,an professionalism we returned to Dothan, to have Dr. Byard remove the stone. He showed himself not only to be a highly skilled physican, but a man of great moral fiber and generosity. We were very grateful and most appreciative of his kindness to us. Rev. Ed Richards

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Byard is the best in Dothan. After a very bad experience with another physician in Dothan, we switched 3 years ago....Great bedside manner, terrific knowledge and willignness to discuss options that are in the best interest of the patient. Makes going to a urologist much more "bearable"......Highly recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr.Byard and his staff are the BEST! The man saved my life and gave more time to spend with my family. I would trust him with any type of Surgery, and trust me he has done alot on me and all with great results. PEM

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Wonderful Doctor! Never have a long wait and his bedside manner is great! He never rushes through the appointment and shows me all my results to CT Scans, etc. I would reccomend him to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

Dr.Byard has been is just awesome from 1st visit,hospital stay and post visits. Wait time in office is short,will answer any questions and chose best option for our mother.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2005

Dr. Mark A. Byard's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dothan, AL