Ratings for Dr. Greg Wallace

Dr. Wallace was very knowledgeable and took the time to answer all my questions. I did not feel rushed through the appointment. I also appreciated that he explained what he was doing. I found the staff to be polite when I was checking in. The opticians really spent time with me trying on different frames. They even allowed me to take some frames home so my family could help me with my decision. I would highly recommend Dr. Wallace.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Excellent, very knowledgeable and personable, explains things very well and thoroughly. I have a difficult condition and he worked very hard get me to the best vision. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

A very thorough Doctor, he really knows his business. Personable and helpful, he answers questions and concerns that you might have. I have been going to him for over ten years now and would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Wallace for many years. He is always very helpfull and through. I do have some vision problems and he is always knowledgeable about my file. He is very friendly and positive. My daughter also loves going to see him, because she says he always so funny. She saw him for the first time before she could even recognize letters. She is now 10 and he is still really good with her. We make our appointments together and go in at the same time. Dr. Wallace is great.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007