Ratings for Dr. Harry Krakowsky

I have been an acne patient off and on, when necessary, of Dr. Krakowsky's since I was a teenager. He has excellent bedside manner-- he's personable and funny and charming. He knows what he's doing. He cured my acne temporarily...for years at a time but it slowly creeps back at which point I see him again and it goes away for a few years. I'm satisfied! I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Solved all my skin problems when no other doctor could. awesome man he is

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I've gone for skin issues for years. Never running late- very thorough and careful. Have had better results than anyone else. Parking can be tricky.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I have been to a number of terrible dermatologists for my cystic, persistent acne. Dr Krakowski is really godsend. In just two appointments (which are always on time) he fixed skin conditions that were apparent for over two years. He is hilarious, and is very generous with samples (he knows they can cost a fortune). The receptionist is lovely and I look forward to seeing them every month. Whoever says he is not a real dermatologist is completely ignorant to how exceptional this man is. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

This family doctor clearly has no training in dermatology even though he and his office staff pretend he is a dermatologist. Be very weary, go to a real expert with proper training (check out: http://www.cpso.on.ca/publicregister/default.aspx?id=2048 to make sure your skin doctor is the real thing, not just a GP), not someone just trying to sell you cosmetic treatments. Very disappointed in being lied to for so many years and having acne not improve with his various potions.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

great office, great attention, always on time and comprehensive, wish more like this.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Krakowski (and his staff) have always provided me with exceptional service. I have been treated for my acne condition and he is always able to clear it up in short order. He can always tell what my stress level is based on my skin condition and always takes the time to ask me what's going on. He is friendly and develops a professional and friendly relationship with his patients. He is a breath of fresh air.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Dr. Krakowsky treats my teenaged son's acne. Dr. K. has an excellent manner with my son and has really tried to customize his treatment for an optimal outcome. The office visits always run on schedule. Dr. K. has a very helpful and pleasant secretary. I would recommend this doctor to other patients.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

I think he's huffing laughing gas .. he disappears into his office and comes out all animated. Made some off-colour comments .. he's into cosmetic derma-abrasion .. I don't consider him as a strong adherent to the Hippocratic Oath. He's not the model of consistency - maybe appeals to old ladies looking for face-fix but don't go near him for any worrisome condition. He should really get off the nitrous oxide - is my heart-felt suggestion .. the stuff is addictive as Sin.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

never have to wait for my appointment, privacy is great, and never been disappointed with my results.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010