Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Sternberg

Dr. Sternberg is a PHENOMENAL surgeon with the highest credentials, tremendous experience with pilonidal disease, and a heart of gold for his patients. My son had suffered from pilonidal disease for 6 ½ years and had 4 previous failed surgeries. We finally began researching for an expert surgeon anywhere in the United States for pilonidal disease. We would have traveled anywhere in the world. It was through that search that we found Dr. Sternberg, an expert in healing pilonidal disease. Dr. Sternberg gave us information that shed light on years’ worth of confusion, frustration, and heartache. He gave us a detailed description of pilonidal disease and its causes. He explained the cleft lift procedure that he performs thoroughly in words, text, and with photos and diagrams. He explained exactly what to expect after surgery and taught us in numerous ways how to care for our son’s surgical drain post-surgery. And Dr. Sternberg was communicative throughout the entire process. He called us before we flew to San Francisco, met with us the day before surgery, met with us the day of surgery both before and after, called us the evening of surgery to check on our son, and met with us the day after surgery to assure that we understood how to care for the surgical drain and to see that our son was doing well before we flew home, over 2,000 miles away. None of our other surgeons had come close to offering this type of explanation, communication, and care. In addition, Dr. Sternberg remained available to answer any question that we had once we returned home. Through Dr. Sternberg’s knowledge of pilonidal disease, expertise in an effective surgical procedure to heal it, compassion in listening and responding to our many questions, and continued support throughout our son’s recovery, he has healed our son. I am forever grateful for Dr. Sternberg who exemplifies in every possible measure all that is good in the health care profession.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Sternbers was the MD that was able to rake care of my medical issue. i had been treated at another office with out-patient treatments and my issue persisted. when i was referred to Dr. Sternberg he reassured me that he would be able to take care of it and he did. i dont have the outbreaks as i had in the past. i visit his office once a year for a routine check up and to make sure nothing has returned. He gave me relif and made my outbreaks less infrequent. My quality of life greatly improved from my first visit with him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I had a very complicated condition, and another specialist recommended Dr. Sternberg to me. He was great. He was able to see me right away and his office helped me with the paperwork to get approval from my health insurance since Dr. Sternberg was out of network. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey A. Sternberg's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med