Dr. Jonathan A. Hoenig

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jonathan A. Hoenig

Dr Hoenig is 5✳️ He is the best big any doctor I could have gone to and I am so glad I never went to anyone else. He gave me my looks back. I had a neck lift, facelift, browlift, lower bleph. A year later I had a chemical peel. He was so caring, kind, conscientious and so knowledgeable. He took the time to explain everything to me. He told me exactly what I needed and what I did not need. I have healed beautifully. Scars are invisible. It is 16 mos post surgery now and I feel great and look great to. I am so grateful that I found this doctor. Bi think he is the best there is. No one is more caring or better at doing cosmetic facial work than Dr Hoenig. He is awesome and amazing. Thank you Dr H. I would never go to anyone else Sharon in West Hills

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Dr. Hoenig is an outstanding surgeon and an expert with face related procedures. He works with each patient to create a realistic result. He is honest with every patient letting them know whether they need a procedure or not, which is unheard of in this profession.. I trust him completely and listen to him when he explains why I may not be ready for something or why it would not help. You can not have a better more qualified doctor than him. The staff is extremely efficient and friendly. I look forward to my appointments just to spend time with Dr. Hoenig and the staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Hoenig went out of his way to care for my father. He was compassionate and knowledgeable. My father and I were impressed by his thorough care. Beautiful office and courteous staff.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Not only is Dr. Hoenig an outstanding surgeon, he is exquisitely skilled with creating the perfect result for each patient. He is extremely kind and handles you with respect, patience and sensitivity. He is the very best cosmetic surgeon in Los Angeles, if not California. And, it gets better....his office is efficient, friendly and helpful. There is no need to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I came to Dr. Hoeing to discuss possible surgery on my forehead. He examined me and quickly analyzed my situation. He informed me that due to several health issues, I would NOT be a candidate for surgery. He took the time to explain my medical issues. I appreciate very much his kindness, caring, and concern for my health and welfare. If I could rate him with ten stars, I would happily do so. Not only is he very knowledgeable, he is a doctor of excellent character who can be trusted.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I had a facelift by Dr. Hoenig 8 years ago and not only did it look beautiful and natural then, it has continued to be a great outcome. I also had my eyes done about 5 years ago and the outcome was great and continues to look terrific. I have referred many people to Dr. Hoenig over the years and they have all been thrilled with their results and in turn refer him to their friends. He does not do unnecessary surgery and is a true artist.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I am very pleased with the service and results I've received going to this doc. I've been going to him for over a year now for restylane under my eyes. I've always felt comfortable with him, and never felt pressured into doing anything. In fact, he talked me out of surgery and I'm glad he did. I would definitely recommend this guy. I'm a 31 year old male.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I cannot thank Doctor Jonathan Hoenig enough! He did an amazing job! He made me feel completely at ease during a complex procedure and I'm ecstatic with the results! Excellent Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

After having a horrible unsuccessful corrective band procedure on my neck; I was referred to Dr. Hoenig by a good friend. I am a woman in my middle 60 who only wanted to have my neck look natural. Dr. Hoenig carefully reviewed my case and with his soft caring professional approached he reassured me that I would be able to achieve my goal. Not only did he meet my expectation but he far exceeded them. He was extraordinarily compassionate, his office and staff were respectful and kindhearted, and my results gave me a natural look for my age. He was always punctual. He never rushed me and I could have all the time to review my case and all my deeply concerning questions answered prior, during and following my surgery. He is a talented doctor with extraordinary gifted hands, a good heart and a person I can trust.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Dr Hoenig was very patient and understanding. He answered all my questions and gave me some options I had not thought of for achieving the outcome I was looking for. I had the surgery and was very pleased with the results. His fees were also much better than the other docs I had consultations with. I would definitely go back to him and recommend him for face or eye procedures.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Jonathan A. Hoenig's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1989)

• Bags under eyes