Ratings for Dr. Jonathan A. Hoenig

Dr. Hoenig is an outstanding surgeon and an expert with face related procedures. He works with each patient to create a realistic result. He is honest with every patient letting them know whether they need a procedure or not, which is unheard of in this profession.. I trust him completely and listen to him when he explains why I may not be ready for something or why it would not help. You can not have a better more qualified doctor than him. The staff is extremely efficient and friendly. I look forward to my appointments just to spend time with Dr. Hoenig and the staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Hoenig went out of his way to care for my father. He was compassionate and knowledgeable. My father and I were impressed by his thorough care. Beautiful office and courteous staff.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Office staff was rude and hostile. Doctor really didn't care about wanting to help me at all. Seemed unknowledgeable. Very Very OVERRATED! NO bedside manner whats ever. I cried when leaving because of the way I was talked to. I have never ever been treated by a doctor this way ! It was shocking!

Submitted April 17, 2016

Not only is Dr. Hoenig an outstanding surgeon, he is exquisitely skilled with creating the perfect result for each patient. He is extremely kind and handles you with respect, patience and sensitivity. He is the very best cosmetic surgeon in Los Angeles, if not California. And, it gets better....his office is efficient, friendly and helpful. There is no need to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr Hoenig is 5✳️ He is the best big any doctor I could have gone to and I am so glad I never went to anyone else. He gave me my looks back. I had a neck lift, facelift, browlift, lower bleph. A year later I had a chemical peel. He was so caring, kind, conscientious and so knowledgeable. He took the time to explain everything to me. He told me exactly what I needed and what I did not need. I have healed beautifully. Scars are invisible. It is 16 mos post surgery now and I feel great and look great to. I am so grateful that I found this doctor. Bi think he is the best there is. No one is more caring or better at doing cosmetic facial work than Dr Hoenig. He is awesome and amazing. Thank you Dr H. I would never go to anyone else Sharon in West Hills

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

I came to Dr. Hoeing to discuss possible surgery on my forehead. He examined me and quickly analyzed my situation. He informed me that due to several health issues, I would NOT be a candidate for surgery. He took the time to explain my medical issues. I appreciate very much his kindness, caring, and concern for my health and welfare. If I could rate him with ten stars, I would happily do so. Not only is he very knowledgeable, he is a doctor of excellent character who can be trusted.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I had a facelift by Dr. Hoenig 8 years ago and not only did it look beautiful and natural then, it has continued to be a great outcome. I also had my eyes done about 5 years ago and the outcome was great and continues to look terrific. I have referred many people to Dr. Hoenig over the years and they have all been thrilled with their results and in turn refer him to their friends. He does not do unnecessary surgery and is a true artist.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I was looking into getting eyelid surgery and wanted to find real patients of this Doctor. I see that he's getting great reviews here. However, I met up with 2 woman who were former patients. One had her eyelids done and had these big Scars coming from the outer corners of each eye. She told me she has a lot of eye problem now and regrets going to him. The other had 5fu injected in her face. She told me that the 5fu gave her indents and thinned out her skin area. She also regrets going to him. I had an appointment set up already but after hearing from them I decided against it and canceled.

Submitted June 14, 2014

I am very pleased with the service and results I've received going to this doc. I've been going to him for over a year now for restylane under my eyes. I've always felt comfortable with him, and never felt pressured into doing anything. In fact, he talked me out of surgery and I'm glad he did. I would definitely recommend this guy. I'm a 31 year old male.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I cannot thank Doctor Jonathan Hoenig enough! He did an amazing job! He made me feel completely at ease during a complex procedure and I'm ecstatic with the results! Excellent Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Jonathan A. Hoenig's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1989)