You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Cobus Smith

Dr Smith listened to me and took the time to investigate and determinedthat I did need surgery afterbring told I was fine bu a previous surgeon. He did surgery and found a serous injury that had been overlooked. I am very grateful and appreciate his thoroughness, knowledge, bedside manners and accuracy in diagnosing. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I feel so extraordinary lucky to have gotten Dr. Smith as my surgeon. He just so happened to be the on call surgeon the night I needed one. He is caring about his patients and truly makes you feel good. As well, Kelly the receptionist is just amazing as well. I would recommend Dr Smith, and I always boast about how I got the Best surgeon around.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

First surgeon who believes in quality of life and progressive medicine. I've been waiting a long time through many surgeons who would finally say that they would help me and my knees. Dr Smith is that Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Never had any experience with Dr. Smith because I never got past his receptionist . I had been waiting for appt. with the doctor for months. It turns out she said I missed 3 appt. but I never receive any conformation of them. When I confronted her about the mistake she was very rude and needs to learn some skills how to deal with the public. There booking system is not very good. Luckily I was able to see a different surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Brilliant doctor, kind caring and compassionate. He also has a wonderful sense of humor!! His admin runs the office like a well oiled ship - well done and most efficient.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Cobus Smith's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Smith listened to me and took the time to investigate and determinedthat I did need surgery afterbring told I was fine bu a previous surgeon. He did surger..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel so extraordinary lucky to have gotten Dr. Smith as my surgeon. He just so happened to be the on call surgeon the night I needed one. He is caring about h..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly staff. No waiting around - very punctual. Dr. Smith is kind, knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor. "

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First surgeon who believes in quality of life and progressive medicine. I've been waiting a long time through many surgeons who would finally say that they woul..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Never had any experience with Dr. Smith because I never got past his receptionist . I had been waiting for appt. with the doctor for months. It turns out she..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He replaced my knee and I didn't even need rehab - total replacement of my shoulder as well. Magical hands - he is one in a million. Thank you Dr. Smith!"

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant doctor, kind caring and compassionate. He also has a wonderful sense of humor!! His admin runs the office like a well oiled ship - well done and most ..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went into emergency with a double compound fracture. My ankle was also broken. He put in a rod and 4 weeks later I could walk. Excellent surgeon!!"

October 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He put my cast on the wrong arm and called me 3 days later to come back and put the right arm meaning the broken one. Not very professional. "

October 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible surgeon. Didn't fix my ankle had to go to another surgeon. To have it fixed after three years of pain. Don't recommend him at all to anyone"

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Smith is brilliant human, I wish all doctors cared the way Dr.Smith does. He made me feel relaxed at the hardest point of my entire life, he makes everythin..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I broke my ankle this past jan. And had 7screws and a plate put in and was scared and panicky Dr.Smith was a compassionate doctor who made me feel everything wo..."

June 26, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V9R1" to "V9S 5W4". Address has been updated from "None" to "1808 Bowen Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12507549244".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome experience with my broken leg.always felt I was being well cared for prior to surgery and great staff"

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent and knowledgable dr and Kelly his receptionist is very helpful as well"

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My 65 year old wife was involved in a car accident in which both legs and one arm had numerous breaks. Dr. Smith was asked to review her condition and decided..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor! Very attentive and thorough. He did my ACL reconstruct."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor / Surgeon. Thank you Dr. Smith. Bozena B."

September 16, 2014