Ratings for Dr. Patricia M. Hart

Dr. Hart was very inpatient and gets frustrated easily. She looks down on people and once told me that should could not believe I was still upset over the passing of my mother 5 years ago (because I shed a few tears when talking about her) ??? She said I need mental health help??? non compassionate, non empathetic. All she cares about is the money and her license. No human compassion for people feelings or health situations, Very sarcastic and aloof and emotionally detached. I rate her staff a 10 but I give her a 2 in professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

After seeing Dr. Hart for chronic pain I feel so much better. She is so down to earth and passionate about her work and EXTREMELY respectful of her Nurse. I have never been so impressed with a Dr. in my life- And I have seen a ton of Dr.'s in the past. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Great Doctor! She was a breath of fresh air from the first day I went to her, after having a horrible experience with my previous physician. She really listens to find out what is wrong and she takes the time to see that the problem is resolved or to tell you how to go about trying to resolve it. She is very personable and very knowledgable............I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

she is very caring and do her up most to make sure you learn about your health and what it take to maintain it and she listen to you to make sure what ever the promble is it can be work out

flag | Submitted July 24, 2005

Dr. Patricia M. Hart's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Workers Comp