Ratings for Dr. Karmen Loh

The doctor is busy usually, office is crowded. people working in the office are nice. just need to have patience while waiting for your own appointment! !

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Loh is a great doctor but to get an appt nowadays takes months. She's extremely busy and only works certain days of the week. Her receptionists tho are all rude and could learn a few pointers in being polite to patients in person and on the phone. These are patients coming in to see a doctor cause they aren't feeling well so to be treated rudely on top of that either in person or on the phone is utterly unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I like Dr. Loh but her receptionist did not do the work with heart. She forgot to call me to see the specialist until I called them. She never follow up appointment with the hospital. She should learn how to respect the patient 's life.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Loh is one of the best doctors I've had. Yes, it is true that even if you make an appointment, you will end up waiting for 30 minutes (at least) prior to seeing her. However, the wait is always worth it. She takes her time when she is in the room with you, she knows exactly what to do and how to hep you. I remember one time, I thought I had severe heat rash on my body - but once I showed her, she knew right away that I actually had the shingles. She is a very knowledgeable doctor. Highly recommend her if you are patient enough to wait to see her.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Loh is very unprofessional. Last time I visited her, there were two patients before me and nobody after me. I waited half an hour, the receptionist called me to get in a room. I heard Dr. Loh left a room and got in a second room. I thought I just need to wait for another 15 minutes. But I heard Dr. Loh went out and got in next room instead of coming in my room. This happened two more times. I waited in the room for 45 minutes so I went out to ask the receiptionst when Dr. Loh would see me. Finally she came in after I waited in the room for an hour. When I requested for a X-ray, she told me to ask my family doctor. I was shock because she had been my family doctor for more than ten years. Then she menetioned I went to see other doctors. I didn't explain it and fully understood that she is no longer my family doctor. My friend told me she was unprofessional and almost needed to sue her, just i was lazy to change doctor. This visit helped me to make up my mind and never go back.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I agree that Dr. Karmen Loh is an excellent doctor BUT THE RECEPTIONIST .. THE WORST RECEPTIONIST I EVER MET.... SHE SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN GOOD MANNERS AND RIGHT CONDUCT. I hope the doctors are aware of how receptionists are behaving.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Loh has been my doctor for over 20 years. Always overbooked, always busy. Excellent, professional, caring and very knowledgeable. I totally agree we see her locum more than we see her. Whenever I call for appointment, I get one for the end of next month or wait for almost 2 months to see her, when I'm sick now. Always waiting 1 to two hours in waiting room and her receptionists are not friendly or helpful most of the time.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I like Dr. Loh but wish she was in the office more. I seem to see her locum more than her. The two /three receptionists need training in customer service as they lack this.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

I like Dr.Loh very much. The only drawback is that she often talks too much which makes you try to squeeze in with your questions, etc. But still you always get very good treatment, etc. I guess if she talked a bit less, her wait time would be a bit shorter :-) But this does not affect her knowledge and professionalism :-)

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011