Ratings for Dr. Astrid Sjodin

Dr Sjodin has been my family doctor for 15+ years. She has helped me get through some extremely rough times in my life. I will forever be greatful for her. She is always considerate of your time and never makes you feel rushed during your appointment. She is honest and funny and always welcoming. The best doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have been seeing Dr S for about 20 years. She gives great service and is genuinely a good, caring person. My visits with her are like seeing an old friend (who tells you to loose weight and exercise). She breaks bad news gently and celebrates good news with joy. She will take a few minutes to talk about my family or hers, and how life is in general. She never shows how much she knows, just gives me want I need to know in simple terms. However,she is always able to give a more in depth explanation if I ask. She is a special doctor who I have recommended on several occasions.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Very caring and explains. Staff is awesome professional and caring. Nurses or assistants are good Dr Sjodin has been our family Dr for 27 to 30 years. Love this place.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Sjodin. She is knowledgable and listens to concerns. I have been a patient of her's for over 10 years. She's very witty and funny and even when going through tests for my first pregnancy and gathering information, she was clear and concise about the whole process. I drive quite fat to see her, almost 40 minutes but I would never change my family doctor. Staff is always changing and not so accommodating to patients. That is the only negative feedback I have.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I LOVE Dr. Sjodin. She has been my doctor for about 18 years now. She is extremely passionate and caring about her patients. My kids have also been seeing her for about three years now since they outgrew their doctor. She is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I've been a patient for25 plus years so is my family nothing but good great Doctor great personality goes out of her way to help and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Sjodin for over 25 yrs now and would without a doubt put her on a pedestal and promote her services to the world! Not to mention her incredible staff. I think all the ladies working in reception are extremely helpful and kind. I am so surprised by these negative comments, but I would not agree with them.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Office is HORRIBLE. Different faces every month! You know something is wrong!! Worked as a office manager, people that are leaving so consistently means the workplace is bad!! Overall Dr. Sjodin seems nice but it could be an act! Seen way to many people go, they need to check there workplace!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr Sjodin is a wonderful doctor. She is compassionate, empathetic and truly cares about her patients. She listens and provides options. She has always made time for me and both my children. I know she genuinely cares about us. My children adore her. I never feel silly or dumb when I ask her things. The world needs more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

The staff at this clinic horrible. The women are incredibly rude. Lack of empathy for patients who are suffering. Dr. Sjodin, is alright, however she rushes through the entire appointment so you don't feel like you get an opportunity to ask all the questions you want. I'm changing doctors though, due to the staff being unhelpful and the doctor always seeming in a rush

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016