Ratings for Dr. Astrid Sjodin

Dr Sjodin is like a mother to me and my family. We all go to her for all our medical needs. If she can't help us personally (which is rare) she always knows someone who can. She does everything she can to make sure that we are seen and treated as soon as possible. Every time I have needed care she has squeezed me in to her schedule. Sometimes she is behind but it's because she squeezing people in for emergencies is her standard of practice so I don't mind. On top of all that she's fascinating. She loves animals (one time I met a kangaroo!) and is a beekeeper. She always has amazing stories.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Sjodin is our family doctor for my wife, my three kids and myself. She is also the family doctor for my brother-in-law's family (also with three kids). She is an amazing doctor and has helped me through some tough times. She is very realistic about things and down to earth. My kids love her. I have not had an issue with the staff either. The best thing about Dr. Sjodin is that she is always on time. She realizes that everyone's time is just as important as hers.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Sjodin has been my family doctor for 15+ years. She has helped me get through some extremely rough times in my life. I will forever be greatful for her. She is always considerate of your time and never makes you feel rushed during your appointment. She is honest and funny and always welcoming. The best doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have been seeing Dr S for about 20 years. She gives great service and is genuinely a good, caring person. My visits with her are like seeing an old friend (who tells you to loose weight and exercise). She breaks bad news gently and celebrates good news with joy. She will take a few minutes to talk about my family or hers, and how life is in general. She never shows how much she knows, just gives me want I need to know in simple terms. However,she is always able to give a more in depth explanation if I ask. She is a special doctor who I have recommended on several occasions.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Very caring and explains. Staff is awesome professional and caring. Nurses or assistants are good Dr Sjodin has been our family Dr for 27 to 30 years. Love this place.

Submitted January 23, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Sjodin. She is knowledgable and listens to concerns. I have been a patient of her's for over 10 years. She's very witty and funny and even when going through tests for my first pregnancy and gathering information, she was clear and concise about the whole process. I drive quite fat to see her, almost 40 minutes but I would never change my family doctor. Staff is always changing and not so accommodating to patients. That is the only negative feedback I have.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I LOVE Dr. Sjodin. She has been my doctor for about 18 years now. She is extremely passionate and caring about her patients. My kids have also been seeing her for about three years now since they outgrew their doctor. She is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I've been a patient for25 plus years so is my family nothing but good great Doctor great personality goes out of her way to help and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Sjodin for over 25 yrs now and would without a doubt put her on a pedestal and promote her services to the world! Not to mention her incredible staff. I think all the ladies working in reception are extremely helpful and kind. I am so surprised by these negative comments, but I would not agree with them.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Office is HORRIBLE. Different faces every month! You know something is wrong!! Worked as a office manager, people that are leaving so consistently means the workplace is bad!! Overall Dr. Sjodin seems nice but it could be an act! Seen way to many people go, they need to check there workplace!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016